Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Thug Gets At Teen at BBQ In Projects.The Next Day His Brother gets revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White kid was outnumbered on both occasions and both were bigger than him. The brother was atleast a few years older kicked and stamped on him while he was down and still didn't do **** to him. He then starts walking around like he the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      White kid was outnumbered on both occasions and both were bigger than him. The brother was atleast a few years older kicked and stamped on him while he was down and still didn't do **** to him. He then starts walking around like he the man.
      You act as if the white dude got jumped or somethin..

Comment

I thought only the Klitschkos employed the "older brother strategy".

Nice fight, though. The older black kid gets extra points for the German suplex.

Comment

So the little black boy with the girls voice get beat up and starts crying after trying to hit the wig.ger with a stick.

Then the little black boy with the girls voice gets his big brother to beat the wig.ger.

The bigger bro should have beat his little brother for being such a pus.sy.

damn classless kids.

Comment

that white negro wanted none of the big bro

Comment

white boy a g.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                He was saying it like he was a brotha. Haha. In some parts if you're a cool white guy then you get the acceptance of using it without anyone taking it as an insult.
                I'd get shot full of more holes than Bonnie and Clyde's car if I tried to be that affable.

Comment

he cut his losses, he knew if he fought big bro, he woulda caught a supersized beat down.

now he can still go around not looking like hamburger face for the next week or two.

whoever said big bro shoulda beat lil bro's ass is on point. that was hard to watch

Comment

well im glad these young cats didnt pull out a knife or a gun on each other. did things the honorable way like we did back in the day.

nowadays someone gets called a name, someone has a high chance of getting killed over it.

Comment

Nobody pulled a knife or gun so that's good right there.
                      Secondly if you live in the neighborhood and grew up with the brothers then you get considered as one. Same thing with Eminem. So that's why nobody got on him for saying the N word. I don't know why people get so emotional over a word anyway. People say it to get that response, so you're letting them win when you fly off the handle. It's much smarter to keep your composure then they don't know how you're going to react. Personally if that was my little brother I would have sent him back out there to fight that kid again. He's got to learn to fight his own battles, the white kid was the same size. But then again the white kid was wrong for picking a fight in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X