This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
    In all seriousness though, lots of people will tell you how awesome the feeling is when you die. It's like being in love x1000 during the world's most powerful ecstacy rush.

Now, there has been too many people all over the world claiming the same thing to just overlook it.
    I'm not talking about God or Jesus or heaven here, I'm talking about a spiritual revelation or something.

I believe in higher forms of life, the type we won't even begin to comprehend, but I don't believe in religion.

It does not end here. Of that I am certain
    Wen u are dying and ur brain is starved of oxygen it releases chemicals that ease the pain. Thats just basic human biology. I dont see why that would be seen as spiritual.

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
    I've had an outer body experiance, so i know one thing for sure. We all have a soul. I'am religious again, for awhile i say i wasn't but i think there is someone out there and when we die we go somewhere else and heavn it would be, though i don't think we can really know what heavn really is.
    These out of body experiences have been explained and recreated in test conditions. For me it doesnt equate to us having a soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
      Wen u are dying and ur brain is starved of oxygen it releases chemicals that ease the pain. Thats just basic human biology. I dont see why that would be seen as spiritual.

These out of body experiences have been explained and recreated in test conditions. For me it doesnt equate to us having a soul.
      I'am not aware of this. Please explain. Cause i know what happened and im sure had i not looked down and seen myself on the ground who know what or where i would have been. But tell me of these recreated test and what was said?

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
        I'am not aware of this. Please explain. Cause i know what happened and im sure had i not looked down and seen myself on the ground who know what or where i would have been. But tell me of these recreated test and what was said?
        I dont know specifics unfortunately. But im sure if u research 'Out of body experience' (there must be loads of books), there have been many experiments done where certain areas of the subjects brain is stimulated or deprived of oxygen to produce the sensations often reported when a person almost dies. The feelings of complete peace and contentment or of floating above their body. Even seeing a beautiful white light and a tunnel effect.

Im not saying that there is no soul or that there is no afterlife, but i have watched a few documentries that attempt to explain the experiences.

Comment

• If you have an out of body experience then presumably you have left your eyes with the rest of your body so how would you be able to see yourself?

Comment

• I know how to get to heaven!!!!

If you nosh Jesus off he lets you in for free, you don't have to forgive ur sins or anything, just a word of warning though, he doesn't like it when you use your teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
              If you have an out of body experience then presumably you have left your eyes with the rest of your body so how would you be able to see yourself?
              how then do ghost, spirts, God see?

Im just telling you what happened to me, you don't have to belive cause i know what happened. And i see no reason to lie to myself or you for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
                I dont know specifics unfortunately. But im sure if u research 'Out of body experience' (there must be loads of books), there have been many experiments done where certain areas of the subjects brain is stimulated or deprived of oxygen to produce the sensations often reported when a person almost dies. The feelings of complete peace and contentment or of floating above their body. Even seeing a beautiful white light and a tunnel effect.

Im not saying that there is no soul or that there is no afterlife, but i have watched a few documentries that attempt to explain the experiences.
                I'll try and find some of them books at a local library.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  how then do ghost, spirts, God see?

Im just telling you what happened to me, you don't have to belive cause i know what happened. And i see no reason to lie to myself or you for that matter.
                  There is no proof that ghosts, spirts or God exist so I don't know if they can see never mind explaining how they can see.

My suggestion is that the events took place in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                    There is no proof that ghosts, spirts or God exist so I don't know if they can see never mind explaining how they can see.

My suggestion is that the events took place in your head.
                    Interesting. But could be, but i dont' recall think or dreaming of what i saw in front of me.

Heres one story that is true but sounds like bull****.

I went to sleep at around 10pm one night, then out of the blue i open my eyes. Stare at the wall. Then i see in shadow form, what looks to be wings spreed to the left and to the right, (weird) to better descride i would say its like a person with wings spread to the left and right side of there arms. And as im staring harder the shadow starts getting bigger and is almost as tall as my room ceiling. I get scared ****less(after trying to be brave and figure out what the **** im seeing) i then jump out of my bed and turn on the lights. the windows were closed as were the blinds - no light could get in. What was it that i saw, who knows. My imagination, probably? But i was awake and not asleep when this occured and don't recall dreaming.

Comment

• Many people believe they have been visited by ghosts/spirits/aliens at night time.

The way i see it is that
                      1. They are dreaming, but the dream is incredibly real.
                      2. Its night, its dark, and their imagination takes over.
                      3. The brain is very capable of causing hallucinations.

There seem so many questions that need answering before anyone can really believe that it was a ghost or alien. And 99% of cases can be explained.
                      Our brain plays tricks on us all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X