Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am interested with Internet Marketing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am interested with Internet Marketing...

.... I need help with those that have the exprience.

I am interested in making a marketing website in regards to health products. But I dont have that much online marketing exprience.

I am wondering if you guys have some basic tips for me in terms of starting up.

Or if you have any exprience that you would like to share please do I am all ear.

EDIT:

Book recommendation would be awesome!!!!
    Last edited by Box"K"ing; 10-10-2009, 07:25 PM.

Its Saturday Night bro. Thats like a Sunday conversation.

Comment

I currently am a designer for internet marketing email blasts, online banners, and popup ads... Ive also run an affiliate network between advertisers and publishers.

Ill be honest though... it's Saturday night, I'm drinking and not really in the mood to talk business... Mondays are good.

Comment

Internet marketing is really a vast field and needs a lot of knowledge to impart with. Read out blogs like techwyse.com/blog/ which will give you a certain understanding in the field. Email marketing, troimail.com/services/ is one of the oldest and still successful version of internet marketing. I hope you could start with that.

Comment

Originally posted by lisajhaight View Post
          Internet marketing is really a vast field and needs a lot of knowledge to impart with. Read out blogs like techwyse.com/blog/ which will give you a certain understanding in the field. Email marketing, troimail.com/services/ is one of the oldest and still successful version of internet marketing. I hope you could start with that.
          Thanks man I will start with that!

Man...this thread is old!

Comment

Working...
          X