Another Florida teen shot, over loud hip hop music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    Thanks.

Wow, this is very surprising. Not even manslaughter is just laughable. That's Florida doe.
    Yep. We suck. We really do. At least this guy is going to prison the rest of his life. That's more justice than was doled out for Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Yep. We suck. We really do. At least this guy is going to prison the rest of his life. That's more justice than was doled out for Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman.
      Hopefully one of these days the South will join the Union.

Comment

White men losing their minds because our president is not a white man... and taking it out on young black males....feeling emasculated. Like the brother in Texas banging the white Sheriffs relative and they murdered him. Sad thing is if Dunn murdered them all he would have walked.

Comment

The verdicts was a travesty of justice. They don't convict him of firing 10 shots into a car full of kids, yet they convict him of ATTEMPTED murder for the other kids?

The dudes girlfriend admitted that he never mentioned a gun and there was no weapon. Yet the dude still doesn't get convicted of murdering this kid...

Black life is obviously not as precious as white life in America. Mis-trail for killing a kid who is playing music loud in some gas station.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Yeah, at least he will go to prison for a long time.

But it's disturbing that they can't get a conviction on 1st degree murder or even 2nd degree like the judge said they could. You don't want that precedent to be set for the future.
            That's the jurors (in this particular case) fault.....some of them value one skin color over another. Horrible that they never have black men as jurors on these cases.

I'll give Florida the benefit of the doubt...I know there has to be at least ONE city that isn't backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              That's the jurors (in this particular case) fault.....some of them value one skin color over another. Horrible that they never have black men as jurors on these cases.

I'll give Florida the benefit of the doubt...I know there has to be at least ONE city that isn't backwards.
              It looks bad for Florida, no question.

Comment

Working...
              X