No announcement yet.

What would you do? : Racism and day laborers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    cauht and his boys rolling five deep in the toyota corolla.
    Chevy Nova Puto, I'm no a Rican and my name isn't Jose.....oh wait it is Jose...Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      oh dude..i think i spent a whole saturday on youtube...check out the one racist in the department store...one customer started to cry when she saw the black lady getting picked on
      Just watched it. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Did you see the one where the white father rejected his daughter's black boyfriend? Those two miserable old ****s made me sick to my stomach. They only pretended to be more accepting because they were on camera and knew the whole nation (if not the world) would know what repugnant ****s they were.

SMFH.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        Store clerk should have turned around on the black guy and say we don't serve blacks either. See how quick he changes his 'just leave man' tune.
        That would have been hilarious.

Comment

This show is too ****ing emotional lol

I've seen enough. There are good people and there are bad people. Always have been always will be.

Comment

racism against wazaa/pb32

faith in humanity, restored.

Comment

I never experienced anything like this. Probably because I have a light complexion and don't dress like a day laborer. My grandfather was a laborer that helped build dams and he used to tell me stories about some of his experiences of when he first got here and couldnt find a job. There's some real heartless people out there.

but I think people are a little bit more tolerant in Los Angeles

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I never experienced anything like this. Probably because I have a light complexion and don't dress like a day laborer. My grandfather was a laborer that helped build dams and he used to tell me stories about some of his experiences of when he first got here and couldnt find a job. There's some real heartless people out there.

but I think people are a little bit more tolerant in Los Angeles
                because if white people fck around with the wrong mexicans theyll get a nice home visit, right?

#WWYD

Comment

because if white people fck around with the wrong mexicans theyll get a nice home visit, right?

#WWYD

Comment

I can't imagine people not speaking up anymore if they see this.

Comment

Makes me sick how people can treat others (especially Latinos in America)...these guys like Mario work their asses off and are just struggling trying to get by and people act like this???!!!

We live in a ****ed up world.

Comment

Working...
                      X