Israeli doctor claims V.Klitschko shows Parkinson's symptoms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli doctor claims V.Klitschko shows Parkinson's symptoms

http://rt.com/sport/boxing/klitschko...-symptoms-563/

Have a load of this guy. Is he trying to get his name in the news or what? Or is he on to something? Because I sure as hell didn't know you could diagnose someone with parkinson just by watching him in a boxing match on tv.

“Note that he possessed full advantage, but was unable to deliver any knockout punch to a helpless opponent. It was hard for him to coordinate his body. Adamek received pokes instead of punches.”

Lol Vitali allowed Adamek to continue, if he wanted to finish him in round 2 he would have done it.

Comment

This is bs was posted ages ago you simply can't diagnose someone like that

Comment

I've seen this months ago, but i think it's BS. Vitali said he showed mercy on Adamek because it was in Poland.....I think he could have finished him in the couple of rounds.

Comment

Vitali even said he took mercy on him to put on a show for the fans. Dont blame him for that debockle against Solis

Comment

is someone kind enough to post the earlier thread about this? cause i cant seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              “Note that he possessed full advantage, but was unable to deliver any knockout punch to a helpless opponent. It was hard for him to coordinate his body. Adamek received pokes instead of punches.”

Lol Vitali allowed Adamek to continue, if he wanted to finish him in round 2 he would have done it.
              Yeah, he likes Tomasz and didn't want to humiliate him in front of all his Polish fans. So he carried him for a few rounds.

Comment

Lol @ this moron wanting the Klitschko's to go away so bad that he claims Vitali should retire from parkinson's. Hahahahahaha

Comment

Vit rarely gets hit!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Vit rarely gets hit!!
                    Lennox and Byrd did him in lol

Comment

Working...
                    X