Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAMN Pacquiao vs. Mosley is going to bring in over $320 million for the Vegas Economy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN Pacquiao vs. Mosley is going to bring in over $320 million for the Vegas Economy

I was just watching the Vegas local news here on tv and they just said that. Thats a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$.

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    I was just watching the Vegas local news here on tv and they just said that. Thats a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$.
    How ? tourist and the money they spend?

thats alot specially since pacquiao is only getting less than 20 Million

Comment

Good for the city; good for boxing..I don't care what people say, shane contributes to these promotions as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac310 View Post
        How ? tourist and the money they spend?

thats alot specially since pacquiao is only getting less than 20 Million

All the big spenders man, coming to see the fight and drop a cool 10 G's in the MGM. 5,000*10,000 = 50,000,000.......it adds up fast, not to mention all the money spent on food, clothes, shows, etc.

Comment

*YAWN*...oh look, another ******* and his alts trying and failing to create hype for this crap of a mismatch!
          Last edited by -Huey-; 05-06-2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            *YAWN*...oh look, another ******* and his alter trying and failing to create hype for this crap of a mismatch!

Yawn, go away. How's your boy doing? He enjoying parking fines?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              *YAWN*...oh look, another *******s trying and failing to create hype for this crap of a mismatch!
              Did you feel the same way when Mosley fought Mayweather? This fight is going to be huge man...you see how many people were at the weigh-in alone?

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                then imagine how much more money floyd brings in for Vegas being that he alays out sales pac in PPV and Gate rev.

we all know pac shane will not come close to floyds 1.4 with shane.

and shane isnt a draw, so stop kicking yourself

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Did you feel the same way when Mosley fought Mayweather? This fight is going to be huge man...you see how many people were at the weigh-in alone?
                  No, because Shane was coming off a huge ko victory, and we still didn't know how shot Shane was...and I'm not defending that woman beating Fraud Gayweather, im just saying it like it is, this is a mismatch!
                  Last edited by -Huey-; 05-06-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

nice..good for the city...and great for boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X