No announcement yet.

Man suing his rescuers for saving him from submerged car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
    Why is it that some Americans file lawsuits over anything and everything? Those guys risked their lives to save his.

They should have let the ungrateful ****er drown.

americans are the best

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
      Why is it that some Americans file lawsuits over anything and everything? Those guys risked their lives to save his.

They should have let the ungrateful ****er drown.
      No.... No they didn't. They pulled the car out as part of their job, unaware anyone was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        No.... No they didn't. They pulled the car out as part of their job, unaware anyone was in it.
        It's their job to pull the car, I agree.

Is it their job to save the man inside the car?

Comment

So how could they be sued then is what I don't understand?

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
            Im not sure but I think the company the rescuers work under would be the ones paying the tab. I dont think he can get anything from them personally. He would never win that suit anyway
            What company did the rescuers work for? I didn't say anything that indicated they were working in any capacity. If they were working, then of course their company would be on the hook for it. While he'll likely sue them individually as well, won't get anything because they're covered.

Comment

Put yourself in this guys shoes. Breathing air in a small pocket of air, submerged under water in your car, in freezing water. And you do that for two hours. I can see why he is upset.
              Then maybe he shouldn't have driven into a clearly flooded body of water? No that's their fault as well. The guy needs to take responsibility for his own actions, this isn't a nanny state where you need to be told not to drive into a river

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Then maybe he shouldn't have driven into a clearly flooded body of water? No that's their fault as well. The guy needs to take responsibility for his own actions, this isn't a nanny state where you need to be told not to drive into a river
                I blame the liberals

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  What company did the rescuers work for? I didn't say anything that indicated they were working in any capacity. If they were working, then of course their company would be on the hook for it. While he'll likely sue them individually as well, won't get anything because they're covered.
                  I figure they were working because who drives around with heavy duty equipment capable of pulling a car out of a lake on their own time?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yes it is nothing is the victims fault ever under any circumstances.

Comment

)

Comment

Working...
                      X