Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Definitely Beat Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny guy.

Comment

Khan says this at the same time as he declares he's going up to 147 and looking for a fight with Alexander . . . . if he wants Matthysse just stay at 140 and fight him after Garcia.

Comment

Amir April fools day was last month bruh..

Comment

Didn't Khan just say that he feels too weak at 140 and 147 suits him better? So it's probably just talk or he forgot that he would be fighting Lucas while feeling weak. Either way, it's a joke!

Comment

This man has taken too many punches and has lost touch with reality. He should be careful because Golden Boy seems to have soured on Khan and I imagine they will have no problems setting up a sacrificial lamb for Matthysse to devour. Khan should just keep pretending his hand speed is otherworldly and stay on course for Mayweather so he can cash out of boxing. Don't get me wrong Mayweather will embarrass Khan pretty badly, but Matthysse will end Khans career before a career payday. Amir Khans next few fights should be in the UK as to not risk a decision loss to lesser known opponents, but after the Julio Diaz fight, even facing washed up fighters can be a problem for Khan. Bottom Line: If you want to keep in the Mayweather hunt stay away from Matthysse or anyone with a punch.

Comment

Whats he gonna say?

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                Atleast he is willing to step up to anyone......he proved it against Maidana, and is willing to prove it against Lucas. Props
                Maidana had to take legal action to force his mandatory rights. Khan was given the choice of fighting Maidana or giving up his titles and this was after a long convoluted deal where Maidana waived his mandatory rights for a year or 3 fights which ever took longer and should he lose one of those fights the Khan fight would be off. When you take this into account Khan's willingness to fight Maidana has to be brought into question along with the willingness to step up to anyone. Even Peterson had to take legal action to get his fight with Khan taking legal action to go to purse bids.
                Last edited by Prince Mongo; 05-19-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

this isn't confidence from Khan, its delusion... Khan's defense is not good enough to stay away from those bombs for 12 rounds .. hell, Diaz was landing on him... Khan doesn't live in reality

Khan so full of sh.it, his KO losses were just as bad if not worst than what happened to PEDerson

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
                    Whats he gonna say?
                    LOL..I know right.

I wouldn't be surprised if Khan gets the winner of Garcia/Lucas in December

Comment

I can't really tell if Khan is sarcastic in his interviews or if he really believes all he says.

Comment

Working...
                      X