Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather with out his wannabe persona would his fans even like him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it like this... Floyd is more hated than loved, but that is NOTHING new in this sport or any other. How many people hated Deion Sanders? People hated Ray Lewis... I myself liked him, but you could make a very long list of hated athletes. Why? Because it pays!!! It pays to be hated more than loved in many cases. People HATED Ali, and looking back now to many of us who were not in his generation as far as age don't really realize how hated he was, but ask some people back in that generation and they will tell you about it. My Father remembers at that time how hated he was although my Father liked him. Who knows why, maybe for some it's racial... for others it's Floyd or whoever going to jail because he supposedly beat his girl. Corrales beat his girl and people now mourn over his death. Gatti obviously was no angel and people mourn him as well. People forget in general or over time that these people are just people... they make mistakes. They do things because they have money and with that comes power to get out of trouble, which doesn't always work, but you're much more likely that's for sure.

Point is, don't pick and choose. Either hate all of the people who do something wrong or

Comment

Working...
    X