Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you on an ignore list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robust, Frank Ducketts and Pretty Boy 32 have me on their ignore lists.
    Last edited by Szef; 01-08-2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I'm now on PB32's list for outing him in his most recent thread.

Comment

My victims expressing their butthurt, with Money_May expressing his ****-erotic fantasy about me LOL. fightprofessor, please give me examples of when you "sparked" me in a debate. I make you look silly with every attempt, and I really don't have to try hard. You're so upset, you went and bumped this thread.

And lol at "chichi boy". You're such a try-hard. LOL

I honestly can't remember why I put you on ignore. But it obviously wound you up so much it drove you to bump this thread, which is just hilarious. Seeing as I can't remember why I put you on ignore, I couldn't have had a good enough reason in the first place... so I'll take you off. Are you happy now?

P.S. If I'm "insufferable", then you wouldn't be in the slightest bit bothered about me blocking you. You obviously don't know what 'insufferable' means, you just said it as a way to try and come across as intelligent. How cute. lol

Comment

Not sure how many I am on, but it's probably a bunch. I ignored a bunch of people when i first started posting, but have since un-ignored lot of them. (I don't even remember why I ignored them in the first place, but they probably deserved it at the time.)

Comment

couple of hood rats, larryxxx and king meat have me on their ignore lists.

Comment

Haha, that coward 'LacedUp' put me on ignore because I exposed him for being the liar that he is.

PB32 put me on ignore a while back for exposing him in one of his TBE worship threads.

Those cowards can't handle the truth!
              Last edited by BOXEO _; 12-11-2014, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Junior Gong and TMTForever.

Comment

Free Horton...seriously.

Comment

Only busters put me on ignore because I expose the female in them.

That or some hating ass ricans.

Comment

Working...
                    X