No announcement yet.

Carlos "The Jogger" Condit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Are you guys mad because Condit did not cooperate on Diaz gameplan?
    lol yes they are. Flicker is havin the night of his life lol

Comment

Nick Diaz p4p n1 when the other fighter stands flat footed and trades with him

Great display by condit.. Maybe not the prettiest but greatly effective and he has now got that title and big pay day vs gsp back

Oh yeah and face it if you don't play at Diaz game he cries like a lil ***** every time

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        lol yes they are. Flicker is havin the night of his life lol
        I don't think I have been happier in any fight in my life. Condit did the most aesthetically beautiful fight I have ever seen in MMA. It would be different if he won otherwise but he did a beautiful way.

Dana White: "This fight was Hagler-Leonard like."

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I don't think I have been happier in any fight in my life. Condit did the most aesthetically beautiful fight I have ever seen in MMA. It would be different if he won otherwise but he did a beautiful way.

Dana White: "This fight was Hagler-Leonard like."
          Even people I had cash bets on with this fight don't agree. You really don't like Diaz that much? How was that beautiful?

Comment

Reporters at the presser asking Dana why the scoring is so ****ed up...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Even people I had cash bets on with this fight don't agree. You really don't like Diaz that much? How was that beautiful?
              Nothing to do with Nick. Condit simply put on one of the most technical MMA fights ever. That is beautiful.

Punches, kicks, elbows, knees, body, head, stopping the takedown, stopping the submission, angles, circling out, not getting hit. Man, that is the ultimate display of fighting. Bruce Lee would have loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Nothing to do with Nick. Condit simply put on one of the most technical MMA fights ever. That is beautiful.

Punches, kicks, elbows, knees, body, head, stopping the takedown, stopping the submission, angles, circling out, not getting hit. Man, that is the ultimate display of fighting. Bruce Lee would have loved it.
                The only thing that landed out of everything listed where kicks and a couple punches. That's the ultimate display of point fighting. Even if you hate Nick and love Carlos, I don't see how you can like how Carlos fought. Especially if you're a Condit fan. But you hate GSP for Ground control and transitions?

Comment

I'm mad because Condit didn't fight like Condit. If he would've fought like the fighter we all know and like and KOed Diaz I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. But he kicked and ran away the entire fight. Only a Diaz hater can be happy with that fight......
                  I am not a Diza hater but I understand Condit's safety-first tactic. Diaz has a tremendous jaw so he didnt risk exchanging strikes against him and he cant let Diaz pinned him against the fence. This is a must win to get the chance for the title...He strike when theres an opportunity and evaded Diaz assault (Diaz verbal attack didnt even affect him LOL).

But if you ask me if I was disappointed. Yes a lil bit, because I did not meet the expectation. Yet, he pulled what is not expected of him thats why even Diaz had that lost.
                  Last edited by led; 02-05-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    I am not a Diza hater but I understand Condit's safety-first tactic. Diaz has a tremendous jaw so he didnt risk exchanging strikes against him and he cant let Diaz pinned him against the fence. This is a must win to get the chance for the title...He strike when theres an opportunity and evaded Diaz assault (Diaz verbal attack didnt even affect him).

But if you ask me if I was disappointed. Yes, because I did not meet the expectation. Yet, he pulled what is not expected of him thats why even Diaz had that lost.
                    I'm not upset about anything other than how Carlos fought bro. He sold out to get a title shot. I am not now nor will ever be a fan of point fighting....

Comment

The only thing that landed out of everything listed where kicks and a couple punches. That's the ultimate display of point fighting. Even if you hate Nick and love Carlos, I don't see how you can like how Carlos fought. Especially if you're a Condit fan. But you hate GSP for Ground control and transitions?
                      lol, nah, you weren't watching what was happening then. Condit even stood in the pocket in the 4th and used counter elbows that caught Nick's face every time. Then circled out before Nick could get a groove. Flying knees, tried a clinch knee. Spinning back elbows.

I'm not even a fan of Condit really. I support him because he demolished 2 of my favorite welters and since then, I won't go against him in a fight. But this fight did make me a fan. Bellissimo.

Comment

Working...
                      X