Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Returns, Batters Franklin Gonzalez in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow its been a minute but glad to see him back active. He gave berto as well as ricky hatton a good boxing lesson and beating. He even rocked ricky hatton pretty good, i thought he outworked both of these guys but thats the past. There is alot of depth at 154 for him. a lot of talent and up incomers ready to throw down with. i think he has enough talent to upset a few. Hope he gets an opportunity to prove he is still a solid talent even at 154.

Comment

welcome back luis

Comment

Glad to see him back. Luis is definitely a fighter many people duck........

Comment

LUIS can make good if only he trains in good way;he lost with BERTO only because he was totally out of gas in the 12 round;this southpaw boxer is a trouble for all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBiNgVIP View Post
            Wow its been a minute but glad to see him back active. He gave berto as well as ricky hatton a good boxing lesson and beating. He even rocked ricky hatton pretty good, i thought he outworked both of these guys but thats the past. There is alot of depth at 154 for him. a lot of talent and up incomers ready to throw down with. i think he has enough talent to upset a few. Hope he gets an opportunity to prove he is still a solid talent even at 154.
            Yep, he brings it, he is solid alright, it's great to have him back in the mix.

Comment

Dude lost to Berto because he didn't show any heart in the last couple rounds and got dominated by Shane Mosley. Fail to see what is special about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                Dude lost to Berto because he didn't show any heart in the last couple rounds and got dominated by Shane Mosley. Fail to see what is special about him.
                he fought a better overall fighter with a broken hand who wouldnt get dominated undr those circumstances???? why do u have to be such pr hater???? everyone was giving luis props just for gettin back in the ring after the layoff cuz of the beef with king and here u go talking crap.

Comment

Who the fudge is Franklin Gonzalez?

Comment

Working...
                  X