Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im an AMERICAN thats why i support MAYWEATHER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support Boxing 1st............Fighters/Boxers 2nd. It gets no plainer than that.

Comment

I'm American, just retired after 26 years in the Air Force...the reason I don't support Mayweather is: Very cocky, selfish, self-centered, egotistic, and very greedy person....just not a good role model for an American. People from other countries probably think we all act like that. If he was more humble I would support him in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
        how can non pinoy americans root for manny cunanan!!! mayweather fought for us in the olympics and pays to the usa....if your rooting against mayweather and non azn you should be ashamed!!!
        I'm asian, but I'll be the first person to celebrate once Floyd beats pac down.

The phillipines isn't all of asia. He fights under his country's flag. There is no united asia continent flag.

Comment

Originally posted by cashtro View Post
          i'm an american and i support the k brothers so whats the point? Boxing has no race, color, or creed and yes i'm a mayweather fan so dont think i got something against him
          boxing has nations and ethnicity to a great number of pacquiao fans.

Comment

how can non pinoy americans root for manny cunanan!!! mayweather fought for us in the olympics and pays to the usa....if your rooting against mayweather and non azn you should be ashamed!!!
            Do the world a favor and don't ever go outdoors again. As a matter of fact, go knock on your mommas bedroom door (it's the one next to yours) and ask her if stupidity runs in the family, my guess is her respond will be, "No son, your the only one."

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              Because America is full of different races who hate their own country.
              **** YOU AND NATIONALISM!!!

I ROOT FOR GOOD GUYS,NOT PRICKS.

I DON'T LIKE MAYWEATHER,I think he's a prick,fondation charity propaganda or not.
              I will never support him.

I don't care about his NATIONALITY or RACE.
              SURE HIS NUTHUGGERS DONT.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Im American and I support the legalization of marijuana. People like Floyd is why the rest of the world thinks Americans are all a bunch of *******s.
                exactly..................... on both points.....

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I support Boxing 1st............Fighters/Boxers 2nd. It gets no plainer than that.
                yep yep, it gets no plainer than that.............. summed up nicely, thx chief.

and for my own opinion.

i like floyd a bit, absolutely HATE his promotion of himself and the persona he tries to play, he plays to the small minded and dim witted, something i am not, so i don't buy into his words or his pre fight hype bull****.

i will say this about mayweather, he is a good guy in and about certain things, and he does a good amount of stuff for kids, and not just his own, so i respect him there.

just floyds package on how he sells himself is total crap, and doesn't get any support from me while he still plays that role. it would take a bigger ******* than floyd to get me to support floyd just because we're from the same country.......... a prick is a prick, no matter where they come from. at the very least, floyd does have some small redeemable qualities though, i will admit that.......

i like pacquiao a lot better for the fact that he's humble and doesnt make others out to be below him because of how much money he's made in his life........

Comment

chalk me up as ashamed...? for liking an aggressive fighter scumbag lol!

Comment

Bull****, Mayweather's an azzhole, he fight's for himself.

Comment

I'm an American AND I'm black - I support Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X