Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it cool to eat fried chicken before 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
    What are you, 68 years old? Chow down and run that **** off...
    Some people are really sensitive to fried food. My girlfriend can't eat alot of fried food or she starts to cough or gets a sore throat. She always told me its an Asian thing, I never believed her but when I came to China 6 months ago, I have heard this ALOT.

Comment

The chicken place wasn't open, so I went to ASDA and bought 6 bbq chicken portions, some chicken nuggets, and some chicken poppets. Got my rice on now, and looking forward to getting it down me. Yuummm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        Some people are really sensitive to fried food. My girlfriend can't eat alot of fried food or she starts to cough or gets a sore throat. She always told me its an Asian thing, I never believed her but when I came to China 6 months ago, I have heard this ALOT.
        I hear ya...but 1. I've been to China a few times and never heard anything like that....2. The way he was talking about ordering half a hen house tells me he isn't new to this fried food thing...3. I don't think it's healthy for anyone to eat like that...but all the chicken places I know of (in Texas and Louisiana) open at 10:30am...**** somebody is eating fried food at that time...haha!

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
          I'm pretty hung over after a hard night partying, and badly need to eat something. I was thinking about going to my local chicken place and buying two mini-strip burgers, 3 pieces of chicken, 8 wings, and some fries.

Do you recommend this course of action, or is fried chicken in the morning a bad idea?
          In dreams begin responsibilities. That made me f.ucking hungry. I am off to kfc to get a **** load of hot wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly Wodger View Post
            In dreams begin responsibilities. That made me f.ucking hungry. I am off to kfc to get a **** load of hot wings.
            Good on you. Just eaten mine...feel sick now haha. Might have a bowl of Coco Pops to settle my stomach.

Comment

If the store is open, that means its ok.

Comment

reported for racism

jk

Comment

Why the hell not?

Comment

Working...
                  X