Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Rod Salka Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Danny boy needs a regular hairstyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
      Only good thing out of this whole thing is seeing Danny is still with Oscar, at least for the time being.

observation: How come 5'8.5" Danny looks bigger than Oscar, while 5'9 Canelo looks notably shorter than him whenever they pose together.
      Danny's wearing his new Heels.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Here you go playa.

I can picture you looking like this too.
        lol

Comment

• Considerable step down in competition here. The Herrera fiasco still looms.

Comment

• Oscar and all his crap talk about his obsession for the best to fight the best. I must have missed the memo how Salka became the best. The fight is in Puerto Rico right? After all, when you make a big deal about how you are finally going home and even have a song about it playing, that means you are staying. Like a Circus, he packed his tent the next day without a trace left behind. So much for coming home......yeah coming home to beg for new fans so he can make more money in an obvious transparent marketing ploy. Backfired pretty nicely....he was defeated by Herrera and his fan base dropped even more when he didn't offer a rematch and accepted Salka.
            Last edited by richardt; 07-03-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Two fights in a row that the "undisputed" champ has faced 2 great P4P and I guess with two more of this fights Garcia should ensure to be in the HOF. The only thing that Al and Oscar missed was to sell this fight as part of a PPV event.

Comment

Working...
              X