No announcement yet.

French Open Tennis Final (on now)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Open Tennis Final (on now)

Sharapova vs Halep (unknown worldy), 1 set a piece.

This is a very competitive, high quality match. Well worth a watch.

I'm viewing yes, i like perving on the woman's tennis now and then, but the match has been decent, sharapova a moody **** doe. Would still eat it however....

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      I'm viewing yes, i like perving on the woman's tennis now and then, but the match has been decent, sharapova a moody **** doe. Would still eat it however....
      No doubt. That is a tasty little Romanian playing too. Too Bad the moody **** won.

Comment

Haha she's not fuppin moody now is she? Well, i think that match deserves a scooby dooby!

Comment

Haha she's not fuppin moody now is she? Well, i think that match deserves a scooby dooby!
          The Russian National Anthem is being played in Paris at the moment and probably on TV all around Europe

Comment

Pretty smooth tune if you ask me.... Good job there isn't a Ukrainian Open lmao.

Old Murray got the floor wiped from under him yesterday didnt he, fuppin blinked and it was all over, i think he only won 1 game or 2!

Comment

Pretty smooth tune if you ask me.... Good job there isn't a Ukrainian Open lmao.

Old Murray got the floor wiped from under him yesterday didnt he, fuppin blinked and it was all over, i think he only won 1 game or 2!
              Nadal is the man on Clay. If he wins today that is 9 ****ing French Open slams at the age of 28. Murray isn't fit enough to cary Nadals towel on clay courts.

Comment

sharapova does russia pride!

thanks you

Comment

Very high quality match. But I think Halep deserved it...likeable young lady and a great fighter, just probably ran out of intensity at the end from all that defense.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X