Mike Tyson's take on Zimmerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    i completely agree, in the interview he says:

"Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages."

if you look past the articulation, hes really saying, in the us there are laws that even a savage would be appalled by, which i feel is quite eloquent.
    On what aspect?

Having 40 million bellow the poverty line is not a good thing.

Comment

"Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages."

if you look past the articulation, hes really saying, in the us there are laws that even a savage would be appalled by, which i feel is quite eloquent.
      I'm with you Sully. Its a shame that most are too superficial to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        On what aspect?

i was quoting tyson from the interview this thread is about, ask him(tyson).

its most likely the use a superlative to overstate the point hes making on how poor some of the laws in the US are.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-12-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

He's a good dude, the medication calms him nowadays. His documentary Tyson is fantastic.

Comment

On what aspect?

D4 my man, I'm sure you have nationalistic pride towards your country regardless of the short comings of your country. We have the same view of our country; regardless of the short comings we still hold it in high regard compared to any other country.

Comment

That was the quote and if you did hear Mike speak on boxing, you will know he knows a damn sight more than you about the great boxers of the past, and had some great knowledge about their styles, well in advanced of someone his age. He was about 21 back then.
              Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              he's got a brilliant mind for boxind and history from what i understand....
              I'm not going to argue about his boxing knowledge but a brilliant mind when it comes down to history? sorry no.

Although i fully admit I'm not the most knowledgeable boxing fan on this site even i know that........ jabs count.

Comment

On what aspect?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/h...tes/html/1.stm

Uk's not too far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  I'm not going to argue about his boxing knowledge but a brilliant mind when it comes down to history? sorry no.

Although i fully admit I'm not the most knowledgeable boxing fan on this site even i know that........ jabs count.
                  boxing history.

Comment

So you chose one of the more ******ed quotes from that article to back up your theory of Tyson being some kind of intellectual? priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      So you chose one of the more ******ed quotes from that article to back up your theory of Tyson being some kind of intellectual? priceless.
                      not only to back up tyson being an intellectual, but to also point out that most people have difficulty looking past how he articulates to see the intelligence that is there.

thank you for helping to further prove this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X