Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Timothy Bradley really a top ten P4P boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Somewhere in the bottom half of the top 10, where he was before. A robbery doesn't make it okay to pretend he sucks now.
    Bradley's always being beaten up by these limited guys like Provodnikov and Chaves.

A bona fide top P4P fighter should be able to deal with those C level guys easily.

Look how easily GGG takes his opponents out.

Comment

Thurman should pray to God everyday; if he didn't have power he wouldn't be known today

That's a one trick pony if I've ever seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I don't know.

Last night has rambled my brains. What if Chaves is better than we think? I had him beating Rios.
        Rios just isn't that good I'm sure most people had Chaves winning up until the DQ.

Rios-Alvarado III should be crazy if these guys aren't feeling too beat up. Alvarado look like he been smoking that good **** at the press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Bradley's always being beaten up by these limited guys like Provodnikov and Chaves.

A bona fide top P4P fighter should be able to deal with those C level guys easily.

I think Golovkin is the goods, but he's never beaten anyone as good as Alexander or Peterson, let alone an ATG like Marquez. Bradley has.

Chaves didn't beat Bradley up. It was a competitive fight Bradley clearly, CLEARLY, won.

Comment

I think Golovkin is the goods, but he's never beaten anyone as good as Alexander or Peterson, let alone an ATG like Marquez. Bradley has.
            And Marquez is how old?

Prime JMM was a great fighter at the smaller weight divisions like 126 and 135, but he's OLD, slower and too small for welterweight anyway.

Alexander is limited, as we saw last night. Peterson isn't better than several of GGG's opponents like Geale, and Bradley rarely ever wins IMPRESSIVELY like Golovkin does.

Chaves didn't beat Bradley up. It was a competitive fight Bradley clearly, CLEARLY, won.
            I saw a close fight, although the commentators were heaping love on Bradley and were misleading viewers.

Look at Bradley's marked up face after the fight.

Comment

p4p is irrelevant, whats more important is his placing in the ww division and he must be in the top 3 or 4

Comment

And Marquez is how old?

Prime JMM was a great fighter at the smaller weight divisions like 126 and 135, but he's OLD, slower and too small for welterweight anyway.

Alexander is limited, as we saw last night. Peterson isn't better than several of GGG's opponents like Geale, and Bradley rarely ever wins IMPRESSIVELY like Golovkin does.

I saw a close fight, although the commentators were heaping love on Bradley and were misleading viewers.

Marquez was coming off the Pacquiao KO. He beat the living hell out of Mike Alvarado this year. He was still a very good fighter and better than anyone Golovkin's beaten.

Golovkin is clearly better than Bradley, but that doesn't change that he hasn't beaten better fighters. Bradley deserves more respect for how good his career has been. And last night should not be held against him. He was screwed.

Comment

Bradley was beat up by one guy in Provodnikov and he won the fight. Most of Chaves damage was from that headbutt. The swelling started from that.

You forget how he destroyed Peterson and made Alexander quit. Last night was an outright robbery worse than the Pac fight. ESPN had it 119-109 Bradlet ffs.

Comment

And Marquez is how old?

Did you not see his eye immediately swell up after the headbutt? There is no going back from that. Chaves could have landed 5 jabs a round and it would have made Bradley's face do that.

Comment

Lol, he's never been a p4p fighter at all.

He has good spoiling tactics, with his headbutts. And is a very tough dude. But other than that, he doesn't really do anything special at all.

I think Arum is finished with Bradley. I think Arum much prefers Chaves.

Comment

Working...
                      X