No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    Gibson had 7 kids or something with her & they were married a long time. Depp was married for 15 months & from my understanding in California she is only entitled to half of what they earned during the time they were married. Depp reportedly made 30 million during the time of their marriage. I can't say for sure if those are the laws in that state but that is what I have read & heard. Maybe a Californian on this site can confirm it...
    I already did the research...

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
    But here's this: They married in February 2015, at their home in Los Angeles. California is a community property state. Generally, community property assets or debts are those assets or debts incurred from the date of marriage through the date of separation.

In short, she's entitled to 25 million dollars.

Comment

He's got a hell of a throwing arm.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        He's got a hell of a throwing arm.
        He seemed like the type that would throw like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          So Depp allegedly hit her in the face with an iphone. She started crying outside court because the judge turned down her claim for spousal support.
          Shoutout to that judge.

Comment

New footage out today recorded by Heard after she woke up one morning that shows Depp being a belligerent assh*le who has a serious problem controlling his temper. He's seen kicking what appear to be a wall, slams cabinet doors, and hurls a wine glass across the room after pouring himself a huge glass.

"Gold digger, doe!"

"Johnny a cool dude, doe!"

Comment

What a ****ing idiot, only a complete moron wouldn't get prenup or would marry someone in the first place in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                What a ****ing idiot, only a complete moron wouldn't get prenup or would marry someone in the first place in 2016
                Pretty much this.

Dudes need to stop being so blinded by a piece of attractive ass. How many rich guys is it going to take flushing their wealth down the toilet in divorce settlements because they got caught banging some 20+ years younger girl before men wake the **** up and realize that it's not worth it?

I'm sure Heard is no angel in any of this either, but the video clearly shows Depp as being an emotionally unstable guy with violent capabilities. It helps her case against him and, honestly, leads me to take her side against him.

Just look at him in the video.

He's ****ing pathetic. He literally dresses like a vagabond cowboy who shops at the thrift store because it's "cool." That's fine (if not a bit douchey) if you're in your 20s, but this dude is in his goddamn 50s and still walks around his house thinking girls still want his old Gilbert Grape d*ck.

It's a weird combination of our gender's innate hyper libido, sex being used to sell everything in our society, and our own inability to admit when our sexual prime has passed and stop ****ing with these young girls.

I hope Heard takes this bloated, greasy, Keith Richards wanna be to the cleaners in court.

Comment

I Heard lol shes hooking up with Elun F@cking Musk already lmao

Source TMZ

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Pretty much this.

Dudes need to stop being so blinded by a piece of attractive ass. How many rich guys is it going to take flushing their wealth down the toilet in divorce settlements because they got caught banging some 20+ years younger girl before men wake the **** up and realize that it's not worth it?

I'm sure Heard is no angel in any of this either, but the video clearly shows Depp as being an emotionally unstable guy with violent capabilities. It helps her case against him and, honestly, leads me to take her side against him.

Just look at him in the video.
                    Completely this. I was skeptical at first (Heard actually has a domestic violence charge against her filed by a female), but, as someone who lived with a violent, barely functioning alcoholic for a few years, I watched the video and was like "Oh yep, that's that."

As a guy it wasnt a big deal because women are only a threat in extreme circumstances, but for a woman its got to be crazy knowing your dude is ****faced, angry, unreasonable, and could strangle you to death with minimal effort... even if he is a hollywood prettyboy cosplaying as Lemmy from Motorhead.

Cant believe Depp or anyone else in his position could be such a ******. Leo needs to start a consulting company, man... he's the only one to have figured this shit out.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      New footage out today recorded by Heard after she woke up one morning that shows Depp being a belligerent assh*le who has a serious problem controlling his temper. He's seen kicking what appear to be a wall, slams cabinet doors, and hurls a wine glass across the room after pouring himself a huge glass.

"Gold digger, doe!"

"Johnny a cool dude, doe!"
                      So he has a bad morning, slams the cabinets he paid for and breaks his glasses and that's proof he beat her and she should get some of his money? She trying to prove he's abusive, this doesn't prove that, hell it doesn't even prove he's a temper. Everyone on this board has had a bad day, doesn't mean they have a temper problem.

Only a malleable mind could be warped by 1:30 in which the accuser decided when to start recording.

And please time stamp the part where hurls the wine bottle.

Comment

Working...
                      X