No announcement yet.

We Clown On WalMart But They Get The Last Laugh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i work for a small business that is a qualified walmart vendor. i think there are 28 employees now.

i don't think you'd be receptive to arguments contrary to the bold.
    if mom and pop put a retail location next to walmart, they don't deserve to succeed. you can't offer better prices, service, or products.
    buying billions of american goods
    involving US companies [such as my own, 28 person company,] in their business

you see where this is going.

you've never worked with walmart in your life. they hold small businesses to a very high standard, but it's ridiculous to think that they're only doing business with massive corporations. these peope don't sit around in conference rooms and try to figure out ways to screw poor people. poor people often odn't need a ton of help to do that.

you don't know what you are talking about if you do not consider the entirety of what they do and focus entirely on what you consider negative.
    So you have no argument other than Walmart makes lots of money and employs tons of people?

Then you accuse me of not seeing the big picture? This is irony at it's finest. Walmart is not good for America, it's not good for the American worker, and it's hurting us in almost every way we are trying not to be hurt economically.

Comment

if you have issues with the viability of small businesses in america, talk to some people who own small businesses. 20 bones says they'll talk about taxes for an hour, and look at you like they're ready to smack you if you say "walmart evil doe."

college kids

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
        So you have no argument other than Walmart makes lots of money and employs tons of people?

Then you accuse me of not seeing the big picture? This is irony at it's finest. Walmart is not good for America, it's not good for the American worker, and it's hurting us in almost every way we are trying not to be hurt economically.

strawmen now

all done, kid. all those small business owners you clearly know and talk to have definitely steered you in the right direction

Comment

Yes it's better that we are done because I posted facts, you post anecdotal evidence about some small business you know.

Fact is, Walmart is bad for America. Keep shopping there though, you get bad quality Chinese crap for really cheap.

Here's another piece that I'm sure you won't read about what Walmart does to small business.

When you said that if a small business moves next to a Walmart they don't deserve to survive, I should have stopped there and realized who I was speaking to.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/240...t-walmart.html

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
            Yes it's better that we are done because I posted facts, you post anecdotal evidence about some small business you know.

Fact is, Walmart is bad for America. Keep shopping there though, you get bad quality Chinese crap for really cheap.

Here's another piece that I'm sure you won't read about what Walmart does to small business.

When you said that if a small business moves next to a Walmart they don't deserve to survive, I should have stopped there and realized who I was speaking to.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/240...t-walmart.html

anecdotal evidence . are you ten? it's called experience, and it's a hell of a lot more valuable that whatever sop****re level points you're trying to make. i don't need a f#cking popular press article to know about walmart's involvement with small vendors. i am a salesman for a small vendor who is qualified with walmart

i've got walmart buyers and production people in the contacts in my phone.

you don't know what you're talking about, and it's perfectly fine.

rich people are evil. we're out to get you.

Comment

anecdotal evidence . are you ten? it's called experience, and it's a hell of a lot more valuable that whatever sop****re level points you're trying to make. i don't need a f#cking popular press article to know about walmart's involvement with small vendors. i am a salesman for a small vendor who is qualified with walmart

i've got walmart buyers and production people in the contacts in my phone.

you don't know what you're talking about, and it's perfectly fine.

rich people are evil. we're out to get you.
              an·ec·do·tal
              adjective
              (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal experience rather than facts or research.
              Wow, that was embarrassing. That was honestly hard to read.

Comment

Whenever i have visited America there are always stores that sound similar...walmart, k-mart, walgreens etc.

Are they all separate stores?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Whenever i have visited America there are always stores that sound similar...walmart, k-mart, walgreens etc.

Are they all separate stores?
                  Yea, Walmart is literally the biggest store on planet earth. K-Mart is out of business from my understanding and Walgreens is a pharmacy chain.

In Walmart you can walk in and buy a HD flat screen TV, T bone steak, a beach towel, a dozen eggs, fill your prescription, check your blood pressure, see and eye doctor and eat McDonalds.

Comment

i do majority of my shopping at walmart. the peoples in the wlamart near me are good peoples helpful and nice always.

i think they will survive when the economy collapses this year. because all peopels can rely on walmart for good discounts on godo produce and clothings.

Comment

Working...
                    X