Kell "One More Tune Up Fight" Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lomachenko is facepalming at brook.

Comment

He's a local fighter so I'm a fan and always will be, he's had a fair amount of bad luck but hopefully Porter can decide what he's doing and Kell can get his shot after that.

Comment

Khan may beat Brook.

He won't KO him though.

Comment

My biggest gripe is when ****s keep banging on about a fighter yet they're not even relevant. People were crying that Brook didn't fight Alexander and that he's taking so long to get a real, meaningful fight - well until then, who gives a fuck?

Same story with Cleverly but he held a belt so was relevant and Kovalev remedied that problem.

I just don't understand. It's not fans of Brook that are getting so impatient with his progression, it's the people that disrespect and slate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
            No name yet but they even used the words "Warm up fight" next so don't expect an actual moving body.
            Well he's fighting Porter in the summer. So he could either not fight until then or have a tune-up in between. Who do you want him to fight exactly?

I understand the frustration with the pull-outs vs Alexander - Alexander pulled out too remember? But I don't think he can really be criticised here.

Comment

The Gary Russell of UK

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Well he's fighting Porter in the summer. So he could either not fight until then or have a tune-up in between. Who do you want him to fight exactly?

I understand the frustration with the pull-outs vs Alexander - Alexander pulled out too remember? But I don't think he can really be criticised here.
                Don't be too sure just yet. That's 5-6 months away there could always do another pull out and we get another year of "warm up fights"

Who do I want him to fight? Someone with an actual pulse would be a great start.

Comment

i like kell, i want to be a fan, but he is yet to step up

i am losing hope

Comment

Brook needs to step up. Seeing as khan needs an opponent cause maidana has been fixed to win he should fight him in a grudge match in the uk.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                      Don't be too sure just yet. That's 5-6 months away there could always do another pull out and we get another year of "warm up fights"

Who do I want him to fight? Someone with an actual pulse would be a great start.
                      Yeah he could pull out and he'd deserve more stick for it. However, what we know now is that he's fighting Porter in the summer.

Name a name. He's not exactly going to fight a dangerous opponent when he already has a world title shot in the bag. Not necessarily because he'd lose but he could be in a gruelling fight or get cut/injured.

If he was not fighting at all until Porter, would you be happier?

Comment

Working...
                      X