Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most disturbing video you've watched on the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    anything with lil Wayne in it

Comment

Hopkins-Dawson II. I'm still having nightmares & ****.

Comment

Most of the time those video's have little to no effect on me, but 3 guys 1 hammer was sickening, I think it was the sound of the hammer....

Comment

Chechen soldiers decapitating live Russian conscripts with a knife. kids were no more than 18-20 yrs old. sick stuff

Comment

Seen a lot of ****ed up ****, but the coolest one I've seen was the guy who slid down the Hoover Dam.

His head hit the bottom wall and his head literally exploded.

Also saw the Bud Dwyer suicide. He called a televised press conference, pulled out a gun, and blasted himself in the mouth. The camera focused on his face after and you could see the blood gushing out like a waterfall...

Comment

Comment

2 girls 1 cup EASLIY. I watched that at work with 5 of my coworkers. Anyone remember that Family Guy clip where they all start puking all over each other? Yeah, it was bad.

Comment

Seen a few people decapitated and some electrocuted

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Most of the time those video's have little to no effect on me, but 3 guys 1 hammer was sickening, I think it was the sound of the hammer....
                    What happened in 3 guys 1 hammer? Never watched it, 2 girls 1 cup traumatized me too much too.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      shit eating.
                      so the girls poop in a cup and eat it? i always thought they did something with puke. whatever though.

Comment

Working...
                      X