Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe cheating with Playboy Model Jessica Burciaga?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respekt....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      These dudes with the squeaky clean image be the most freakiest guys on the low.
      Kobe probably been running through them left and right. I hoped Magic shared the secret AIDS cure.
      haha, yeah i bet. i could picture like 20 broads getting tabloid interviews about their "fling" with kobe. just got to sit back and wait and see what chicks and stories come out.

Comment

Ain't mad at Kobe for that.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
          Be crazy if Kobe becomes the next Tiger Woods and found out he had sex with dozen's lol

She looks like Jennifer Lopez.
          At least Kobe knows what fine women look like. The women that Tiger fucked looked like hoodrats. BTW, that girl is fine as hell.

Comment

ok this explains it completely understandable

Comment

can't believe this no prenup ****. who the hell is this ******'s financial advisor, iron mike?

Comment

I dont mind banging that girl all night!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  haha, yeah i bet. i could picture like 20 broads getting tabloid interviews about their "fling" with kobe. just got to sit back and wait and see what chicks and stories come out.

Cool gif. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    These dudes with the squeaky clean image be the most freakiest guys on the low.
                    Kobe probably been running through them left and right. I hoped Magic shared the secret AIDS cure.
                    Kobe was accused of rape. I don't think anyone has ever considered him squeaky clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      can't believe this no prenup ****. who the hell is this ******'s financial advisor, iron mike?

Comment

Working...
                      X