Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Version of Hatton Will Show Up Against Castillo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Version of Hatton Will Show Up Against Castillo?

Will it be the Hitman or the Hugman?
    The Hitman
    56.00%
    The Hugman
    44.00%

if Castillo still has it, it has to be Hitman.

Aint no hugging going on with the best (active) inside fighter

Comment

It doesn't matter which version of Hatton shows up because JLC will MAKE him fight on the inside instead of clinching. He can get really rough on the inside so Hatton will have to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
        if Castillo still has it, it has to be Hitman.

Aint no hugging going on with the best (active) inside fighter
        teh hitman for sure.

His clinch tactics have worked against larger guys and southpaws, but Castillo is neither.

Should be an amazing fight.

And pluse, if you think about it, Castillo is very squirmy and hard to clinch and does good body work DURING the clinch.

So if the HUGMAN shows up, Hatton would waste a lot of energy trying to hug to no avail, and when he does succeed in clinching he'll get hit anyway.

Let me put it this way, if the HUGMAN shows up, he'll turn into the HITMAN after 2 or 3 rounds

Comment

It is my personal opinion that Ricky Hatton will never be "The Hitman" again. His struggles with weight over the years and his reoccuring hip problems will probably prohibit him from ever shining again. I think he peaked when he fought Maussa and Tsyzu and will probably never be in that same condition again. From here on out, it's "The Hugman".

Comment

The fights going to be rough I reckon. Really rough. People on here are gonna criticise Hatton for it but it'll be how he's always fought and the non-purists will appreciate it more than the purists.

Comment

I would imagine that ANYONE who Thinks Castillo will have the Upperhand on the Inside.. Does not know Ricky Hatton..

I am in no way dissing Castillo.. he is one of the ebst Inside fighters..No doubt..

But the thing is.. SO is Ricky Hatton.. Which is why if you know your stuff.. This is such a promising match up..

When all is said and Done I predict Hatton will win.. He is Bigger, Younger,Faster and the Over all better boxer..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                I would imagine that ANYONE who Thinks Castillo will have the Upperhand on the Inside.. Does not know Ricky Hatton..

I am in no way dissing Castillo.. he is one of the ebst Inside fighters..No doubt..

But the thing is.. SO is Ricky Hatton.. Which is why if you know your stuff.. This is such a promising match up..

When all is said and Done I predict Hatton will win.. He is Bigger, Younger,Faster and the Over all better boxer..
                I think that all the posts above just said that Hatton won't be able to clinch.

and yes I am licking my fingers. I just hope Castillo still has it, otherwise it could be a painful thing to see.

Comment

It depends if ricky is defending his 140 pound World Burger King title, the buffet had him rocked early on, but he managed to hang on and get a majority decision.

Comment

There will be points in that fight where Hatton clinches..
                    thats his style he aint gonna change it..

Comment

Working...
                    X