No announcement yet.

short vid about kid who commited suicide on justin.tv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
    I don't know what that dude was depressed about. Did you see his MySpace? Seemed like a fun and outgoing guy. There's tons of pics of him with hot chicks. And it seems that a lot of people genuinely cared about him, according to the comments on his MySpace...

Maybe he found out he was gay

SOURCE

MYSPACE
    no man, he was bipolar, seriously not making any jokes, ***** was bipolar.

Comment

I won't go as far as to disrepect the guy. I mean I've been depressed, but never came close to taking my own life. In actuality when I feel literally like dog **** and I think about killing myself I actually feel better, but thats because I outweight the things I could do with my life then just killing myself. Different people have different emotions. I guess he wasn't strong enough mentally.

Comment

I feel nothing for him or this story. I feel bad for his family and friends though, suicide is hands down the most selfish thing a person can do.

People kill themselves everyday, this kid wanted to be a star and did it online. That's even more pathetic.

I bet we'll see a whole new string of cases like this in the future.

Comment

He took a step into the big unknown.

Comment

stop beating down the dead kid he was bipolar, the **** most of u dont know, what it means to be bipolar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Victim View Post
              well u feel that way becuz u probably dont understand nuttin about depression. depressed people need attention and who's to blame for it neway...dats human nature and its gonna b dat way. nobody in da world likes being ignored.
              Why do you do this?

Just curious.

But you forgot one. Stay consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                stop beating down the dead kid he was bipolar, the **** most of u dont know, what it means to be bipolar.
                My aunt is bipolar. I know what it is to deal with someone who has the disease. Don't automatically make assumptions about our life experiences with little to no knowledge to back them up.

Comment

Working...
                X