Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG endorsing Donald Trump???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a really dumb misstep by the people handling his social media. Trying to woo the Mexican fanbase and you start a twitter chat with Donald Trump? Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      That's a really dumb misstep by the people handling his social media. Trying to woo the Mexican fanbase and you start a twitter chat with Donald Trump? Idiots.
      You still have some deluded fans still on the "Mexican Style" bandwagon. I have no idea what type of PR this is, this is a new one lol.

Comment

Nice. GGG needs to smack talk some more if he wants to get noticed. Unlike Lara who talks trash and is as exciting as trash GGG always provides the "big drama show" to back it up.

Comment

Just when I thought I couldn't like GGG anymore. Winners respek winners. Game respek game.

Trump was actually a really good amateur boxer. He won the New York golden gloves 2 times. Trump gots them hands son.

Comment

wow!!! really cool that soon to be president trump is a fan of GGG. an endorsement from president trump will really help to boost GGG's popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Having a friendly chat with Trump gets gennady focused Mexican attention. They'll tune in to see him lose. Good for television ratings.

Open up your mind or risk it rotting.

Comment

Make america have a spine again

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Just when I thought I couldn't like GGG anymore. Winners respek winners. Game respek game.

Trump was actually a really good amateur boxer. He won the New York golden gloves 2 times. Trump gots them hands son.
                  did he really? I thought the closest thing this spoiled rotten old tit to being in a physical fight was with a comb. any link?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                    are you this dumb in real life?

Comment

I support Trump too now. I am starting to hate Mexico myself and I am Mexican, I am just not proud of what we've become.

Comment

Working...
                      X