Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Want Golovkin Next, He Would Solidify My Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you guys don't want GGG to fight anyone with a pulse, y'all coming up with excuses before Lara 12 fans do

Comment

What do ggg have to lose, take the fight. Lara seems willing to do the dance.

Comment

HBO don't want Lara on there network because of his boring style that could make GGG look bad.

Comment

Lara is the 4th option for K2 if the Canelo fight falls through. It goes BJS, Jacobs, & then 168 champ Zurdo. Then next Lara. So, if all those fall through, Lara it is. Don't know what weight they'd fight at, though. GGG probably won't back down from anybody...but can only do 1 fight at a time. The critics are going to have to bite that bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Lara is smart, he picks his shots so well. Don't think a fight with GGG happens this year, next year why not? GGG will want Canelo or Saunders in September.
            Picks his shots, yet he's been calling him out forever....

Comment

It's a more legit fight than Canelo vs. Khan. Lara has never been KO'd. He's a highly skilled fighter. And he's only moving up one division. The smaller man argument doesn't apply here. Rosado moved up and nobody gives GGG **** for fighting Rosado so I doubt he's get **** for fighting Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
                I have a feeling GGG - Lara is what we get this sept.
                That would be nice but is that enough time for Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Golovkin/Lara is done marinating.

There's been so much chatter among fans and media about this fight that it would probably be a big event in the Alamo Dome.
                  Lol, nobody cares about this fight because everyone knows lara will just be on his bike. Nobody but mad dudes on forums talk about it.

Comment

GGG fans will translate this into a "bluff". The only answer they accept is that someone is ducking GGG. Anyway, so he's will to go to welterweight too? That's awesome.

Comment

Lara talks really nice hopefully he can back it up cuz we all know what he does with big punchers and running ain't backing it up in my book. I have ggg ****ing him up easy money

Comment

Working...
                      X