Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUPER RARE high quality footage of the WTC jumpers on 9/11 WOW!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Many qualified people have suggested the official story doesn't add up, though. But most people don't want to hear it.
    Thats fine. Thats a discussion the experts can have.
    Im sure there are lots of unknowns when something as unique as that event happens.

Comment

I find the stories of the missile hitting the pentagon more interesting than how the towers collapsed to be honest.

But my number 1 interest is flight 93 that crashed in a field in Pennsylvania, but only shows a smoking hole and an imprint of the wings..... THAT is a real conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Thats fine. Thats a discussion the experts can have.
        Im sure there are lots of unknowns when something as unique as that event happens.
        At least you admit that. Lots of loose ends, lots of unanswered questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          At least you admit that. Lots of loose ends, lots of unanswered questions.
          Unknowns are fodder for the imagination.
          This is where conspiracies and religious beliefs come from.

Comment

Has anyone visited letsroll forums?

The members there claim the jumpers were fake and the smoke from the towers was fake smoke from pipes? I've honestly never seen anything more sick than this.

http://letsrollforums.com/concrete-p...es-t25356.html

http://letsrollforums.com//special-e...ke-t23532.html

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              Has anyone visited letsroll forums?

The members there claim the jumpers were fake and the smoke from the towers was fake smoke from pipes? I've honestly never seen anything more sick than this.

http://letsrollforums.com/concrete-p...es-t25356.html

http://letsrollforums.com//special-e...ke-t23532.html

Watch this mane....

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                I'm not starting anything.

I can't understand how a building collapsed like that through jet fuel, period.

If somebody told you something that your logic and knowledge told you didn't add up, what are you supposed to do? Say nothing and keep your head down?
                Collapsed at free fall speed. If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

Watch this mane....
                  Lying fatass lied because the fatass was getting no attention from anyone for looking so fat and nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Lying fatass lied because the fatass was getting no attention from anyone for looking so fat and nasty.
                    There's a better doc on Netflix on her called the "Woman who wasn't there" Such a messed up story, cause she like legit caused actual WTC survivors or people who had their spouses/whatever die to be doubted, or emotional pain because her ass was lying. kicking a dog when its down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      There's a better doc on Netflix on her called the "Woman who wasn't there" Such a messed up story, cause she like legit caused actual WTC survivors or people who had their spouses/whatever die to be doubted, or emotional pain because her ass was lying. kicking a dog when its down.
                      people like this need to be shot. her life must have be truly miserable and pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X