No announcement yet.

Where is Oscar De La Hoya?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Oscar De La Hoya?

I'm putting out an APB for Oscar De La Hoya. He hasn't been heard from since the night of the McGregor fight where pictures of him drunk surfaced. Since then three important things have happened with Golden Boy and he hasn't been heard from.

1. The announcement that Canelo/GGG would be marinated until Sept 2016. That's a pretty big announcement. You'd think the head of Golden Boy would release a statement. Instead, we get to hear from Gomez, the matchmaker for Golden Boy

2. The announcement that Canelo doesn't have a problem fighting at 160lbs against GGG. I won't believe it until I hear it from Canelo or Oscar's mouth but once again Gomez made the announcement

3. The press final conference for Jennings vs. Ortiz. Oscar wasn't there. Hopkins and Gomez spoke on behalf of Golden Boy. I'm waiting to see if he shows up at the weigh-in tomorrow or the fight Saturday.

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    I'm putting out an APB for Oscar De La Hoya. He hasn't been heard from since the night of the McGregor fight where pictures of him drunk surfaced. Since then three important things have happened with Golden Boy and he hasn't been heard from.

1. The announcement that Canelo/GGG would be marinated until Sept 2016. That's a pretty big announcement. You'd think the head of Golden Boy would release a statement. Instead, we get to hear from Gomez, the matchmaker for Golden Boy

2. The announcement that Canelo doesn't have a problem fighting at 160lbs against GGG. I won't believe it until I hear it from Canelo or Oscar's mouth but once again Gomez made the announcement

3. The press final conference for Jennings vs. Ortiz. Oscar wasn't there. Hopkins and Gomez spoke on behalf of Golden Boy. I'm waiting to see if he shows up at the weigh-in tomorrow or the fight Saturday.

looks like hes jumping ships to UFC..

Comment

Who knows..let the man live

Comment

Hes High as hell. He's higher than buzz lightyear

Comment

IDK. maybe partying it up or on an island somewhere or maybe home watching re-runs of gilmore girls

Comment

He's probably getting a bj.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Who knows..let the man live
              He can live after he explains why the fight has been put off until September. Golden Boy is all about the best fighting the best so I wanna know why the best aint fighting the best. It's weak for pop off but when the bull**** goes down he goes into hiding. Sending others to do his job. Arum would never do that. Arum told us to our face that "yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  He's probably giving a bj.
                  Probably...............

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    He can live after he explains why the fight has been put off until September. Golden Boy is all about the best fighting the best so I wanna know why the best aint fighting the best. It's weak for pop off but when the bull**** goes down he goes into hiding. Sending others to do his job. Arum would never do that. Arum told us to our face that "yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth."
                    "business overrules fan demand"

They all do the same thing

Comment

Working...
                    X