No announcement yet.

what made Canelo a Mexican Superstar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
    Are you fking kidding me?! Nobody at MW ducked Lara who is a 154lber bro! HTF does somebody bigger ducks someone who is smaller and not even in the same division?! GTFOoH! Most people doesnt want to deal with Lara because he doesn't bring anything to the table, granted he has a horrible style, yes, difficult to some people, but still nobody pays to watch Lara fight! N nobody wants to deal with him because he's hard to work with. Don't insinuate any sht to me, I know more than you bro!

Cotto is elite! He was coming off a loss to Flyod and got in with Trout who is way bigger than Cotto and Cotto was not in the right shape of mind nor body. But it was still a close fight! Start up a Cotto is not elite thread and watch your asss gets thrashed!
    so Cotto is elite? so that must make Trout elite since he beat Cotto, no excuses! why hasnt Cotto asked Trout for a rematch? So do you think Cotto is elite because he fought okay VS Mayweather or because he beat a injured Sergio Martinez? Cotto is not ****ing elite!

Comment

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
      True most Mexicans in tv shows are usually white(spanish ancestry) with color eyes....check out some novelas on Univision most are European features compared to the average Mexican meztiso(spanish+Indigenous)
      this is spot on

Comment

Working...
      X