No announcement yet.

Prime Margarito would have stopped Thomas Hearns early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
    Prime Margarito is having himself quite the day.

First making Hagler quit in another thread and now this?

How does he stand up to GGG, tho?
    GG is white...Tony loses to him

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
      It's not perfectly justified one bit. Specially since you're displaying double standards in praising someone like Mosley. There is more evidence with Mosley cheating than there is Margarito. It's just that simple, don't be a hypocrite. Either discredit both or give both credit.

Beating Judah isn't anything special. Margarito beat other top 10 guys as well(Clottey and others) and you're forgetting Margarito was young too vs Martinez, if you discredit that fight then you're also discredit Jones' win over Hopkins. Sure he lost to Williams but at least he fought him while others waited for him to vacate his belt to fight for it(Cotto).

Mosley vs DLH 2 was at 154.
      A Golovkin fan should be ashamed to critique anybody's resume....especially Floyd's.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        A prime Margarito batters SRR into submission.
        Hearns and SRR would beat the lice of Margarito.

Comment

ban him and his original account

Comment

i heard prime margarito can suck mad penis. like 10 at once

Comment

Originally posted by Kneegel Puto View Post
              Hearns from 147-160.

Think about it: Hearns was nearly beat to death by light punching Sugar Gay Leonard, then knocked out early against Marvin Fagler. Its already been agreed on this site that Marg would have stopped Fagler in two rounds, so plain and basic common sense says that Marg easily destroys Hearns.

Margarito is one of the most screwed over fighters in history and doesn't get the respect that he deserves.
              Prime Margarito wore cement in his gloves though, Without the concrete hand wraps he had zero power.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                I am of the opinion that Margarito cheated so I feel perfectly justified in discounting his win against Cotto. The fact that he never KO'd another opponent after getting caught says more about it than I ever could. But I don't want to get involved in that debate again.
                Its not even a debate though its a fact, 5lb gloved FagaCheato "the concrete wisperer" had ZERO power after being caught red handed with loaded gloves. You would have to be a real dimwitted, ****** fanboy to not be able to put 2 and 2 together on that one.

Comment

Shane Mosley said he thinks you may have hit the pipe one to many times.
                  And we all know if you met Marvin Hagler face to face you would call him
                  by that name you mentioned.

Comment

Margo stops a prime Ali. Take that **** to the bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X