RJJ and paulie think khan has a good chance against mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJJ and paulie think khan has a good chance against mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blYlVc98sDs

I agree with them, khan's handspeed, jab and reach would be awesome tools against the money man........anybody agree?

Khan would land more than any other fighter but can't handle what comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      Khan would land more than any other fighter but can't handle what comes back.
      But the other fighters can't land.......that's why i don't want to see them.......

Comment

If he can take Mayweather's punch then I would agree with them. But I'd trust Mayweather's punch more than Khan's chin.

Comment

hed prob make it close for the first 3 rounds or so, but hes not smart enough to change and adapt after that, hell throw his little 4 punch flurries wildly and floyd will hurt him easily

Comment

Thats an old video..
            Around Khan v Judah time...
            Khan at his prime...
            NOW KHAN IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FIGHTER.. AND IN A VERY BAD WAY.

Comment

Malignaggi bigs up every ****er who had their way with him (apart from Hatton - the shame of being outclassed by a perceived one-dimensional brawler is still too great to bear.) The only exceptions being Cano and Ngoudjo, because that would mean having to acknowledge that he got gifts against them.

Comment

khan has more chance agiasnt mayweahter than danny garcia,garcia fight would be same like JMM fight because both are counter punchers but garica is even more slow than JMM.
                so i think khan has more chance because of his speed ,reach and hieght.

Comment

Mayweather could probably sell out the Wembley Stadium w/o Khan.

Khan needs to go do some chin ups... Literally.

Comment

As do I. Ive been saying it since day 1. But of course i said Guerrero and Alvarez did as well. But lets face it...Khan does have a better resume than them for sure. Has sparred with the best. Has real nice hand speed. If he dont take a pay off (dive) he stands a good chance!

Comment

Working...
                    X