Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better player Scottie Pippen or Dwayne Wade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D-Wade ...

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Agreed...Scottie never lead a team to a title like Wade did,
      my memory is horrible but didnt Scottie get ridiculously screwed by the refs against the Knicks or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
        People shouldn't compare Wade/James to Jordan/Pippen right now but let the duo of Wade and James get some years together ( and hopefully some titles) before we make out they are not comparable to Jordan/Pippen.
        Fair enough, but I think Wade and James will be lucky to win 2 titles together. The Heat blew a big opportunity to win it last year and I'm not convinced they'll win it this year. They won't even come close to the legacy of Jordan and Pippen imo.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          my memory is horrible but didnt Scottie get ridiculously screwed by the refs against the Knicks or something?
          Yep and he got jobed against the Lakers when he was in Portland, Wade needed Shaq to win his 1 title and went to recruit James and Bosh in an attempt to get another

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
            I believe you're referring to that phantom foul call against Hubert Davis in that 7 game Knicks Bulls series. I believe that was in the east semi finals. Anyway, that Bulls team would've stood no chance against Hakeem and the Rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Fair enough, but I think Wade and James will be lucky to win 2 titles together. The Heat blew a big opportunity to win it last year and I'm not convinced they'll win it this year. They won't even come close to the legacy of Jordan and Pippen imo.
              Lucky to win two titles ?...........ok your opinion.

What happened last year is unimportant now.

First year together and they end up 2 games away from winning a title and that was with a weakened bench. ( Miller and Haslem had been injured majority of the year and were still recovering).

This year we are healthy and have better depth.

Who do you think will win it this year then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                Lucky to win two titles ?...........ok your opinion.

What happened last year is unimportant now.

First year together and they end up 2 games away from winning a title and that was with a weakened bench. ( Miller and Haslem had been injured majority of the year and were still recovering).

This year we are healthy and have better depth.

Who do you think will win it this year then ?
                not the heat I put up real Money on it too that they wont win the east I'm thinking thunder wins it this year

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                  Yep and he got jobed against the Lakers when he was in Portland, Wade needed Shaq to win his 1 title and went to recruit James and Bosh in an attempt to get another
                  How does Wade needing Shaq to win his first title an insult ?

Didn't Jordan need Pippen to help win his titles ?

What does matter was that Wade carried that Heat team in the 06 finals, not Shaq. Shaq didn't even play all that great in that series to be honest either.

Just like Jordan carried the Bulls, not Pippen.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                    not the heat I put up real Money on it too that they wont win the east I'm thinking thunder wins it this year
                    Let me guess.....

The Bulls will win the east because they added Rip............Not.

Heat got the east unless the Bulls get a better two guard or if the Knicks continue to improve.

Comment

Better player: Pippen

More athletic: Wade

Comment

Working...
                      X