Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last fight you where nervous for as da bell rung

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my last fight was Mayweather-Mosley but it may have been more of excitment. As crazy as it sounds, even when Mosley hurt him, I was thinking that Floyd looked as good and as confindent as Ive ever seen him.

Comment

mosley /margarito because i knew that was shane's last shot. I will be the same way for Judah /khan also cuz this is zab's last shot. O yeah, martinez/ williams 2 because the first fight was great.

Comment

Ortiz-Berto and Mosley-Pac.

Ortiz-May will be very nervewracking I can tell.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Cotto.
          Khan vs Maidana, was rooting for Maidana and since i was in Vegas(watched it just past the ringside seats), i put a bet on him winning by KO.

Comment

Mayweather vs DLH and Hatton.
            I was reaaly excited for alexander vs bradley but we know how that turned out.

Jones vs tarver 1&2

Comment

recently...Wlad-Haye....I think I wasnt the only one feeling like that...if you was there live then you could feel the nervous energy in the building....also, ANYTIME B.Hop and Shane fight I get REALLY REALLY nervous...no matter the opponent

Comment

Pacquiao - Margarito

Before the fight, they played one of the most epic video packages I've ever seen. It got me so excited.

Comment

donaire/montiel
                  a little bit for wlad/haye cause i was expecting someone to land something big

Comment

Wlad-Haye for the most recent and Pac-Cotto before that.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      recently...Wlad-Haye....I think I wasnt the only one feeling like that...if you was there live then you could feel the nervous energy in the building....also, ANYTIME B.Hop and Shane fight I get REALLY REALLY nervous...no matter the opponent
                      I really could feel the energy of the crowd for that fight through the TV screen...American boxing really needs events like that...if Pacquiao and Mayweather are America's top dogs, they got nothing on the energy in that arena.

Comment

Working...
                      X