Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff beaten badly outside his house after Assaulting Andrew Hartley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff beaten badly outside his house after Assaulting Andrew Hartley.

Charlie claims he "Knocked out" this guy Andrew Hardley and posted this video on his youtube channel.

He claims the guy was knocked out cold, but here is another video from a different angle, showing he hit the guy in the face when he was pulling up his pants, Watch his father pull him to the ground and beat him over the head.

Two days later the guy he assaulted comes back with some friends, here is the story, I'm delighted this fruit loop finally got what was coming to him....

Thought you were cool with Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Thought you were cool with Charlie
      He's an idiot, I pretended to be cool with him so I wasnt removed from his page the **** he used to say was hilarious...

Comment

This stuff is so fake.......I was wondering if even the 1st "fight" with Hartley was real and am certain it wasn't now but IDK how it is up on boxrec as an official match.

Comment

lol! charlie z the legend...

Comment

Vicious Zelenoff at it again
            The bookies wont put odds on his fights because its a proven fact he will always win

Comment

Charlie Z is a mentally ill man. Why do you keep encouraging him? He needs treatment and what he is doing is detrimental to his health. You might get satisfaction out of it, but the kid obviously has a few screws loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                Charlie Z is a mentally ill man. Why do you keep encouraging him? He needs treatment and what he is doing is detrimental to his health. You might get satisfaction out of it, but the kid obviously has a few screws loose.
                He is no different then any other internet fame whore.

Comment

I hope Charlie gets raped in the arsehole.

Comment

i heard kid thunder was gonna put a lawsuit on charlie cause of the sucka punch!

Comment

Working...
                    X