Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wanted to **** **** up just because?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wanted to **** **** up just because?

Im not talking about actually doing it.

But ive found myself before standing in a line looking around and thinking to myself.... I wonder what would happen if i just decked the guy in front of me with no warning or reasoning.

there are plenty of other instances were ive just thought about doing something totally dastardly just for the sake of doing it.

of course i never acted on these impulses because im a civilized human being but i know you have all had these moments.

like your standing at a crosswalk and you are like...man i could push that guy right into oncoming traffic....

of course you didnt do it but it crossed your mind

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    Im not talking about actually doing it.

But ive found myself before standing in a line looking around and thinking to myself.... I wonder what would happen if i just decked the guy in front of me with no warning or reasoning.

there are plenty of other instances were ive just thought about doing something totally dastardly just for the sake of doing it.

of course i never acted on these impulses because im a civilized human being but i know you have all had these moments.

like your standing at a crosswalk and you are like...man i could push that guy right into oncoming traffic....

of course you didnt do it but it crossed your mind
    Oh yea, definitely.
    I get those a lot, but just as you I never really acted on them of course.

I often found myself walking on the street and just looking around, seeing these random guys having fun and just felt like, without warning, smacking them. Just to see how they would react. Would they run or help their friend?

Or with my teacher, what would happen if I just smacked him one in the gob.
    Basically what distinguishes us "sane" people from the one with psychologically problems, is the fact we don't react on them, but they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
      Oh yea, definitely.
      I get those a lot, but just as you I never really acted on them of course.

I often found myself walking on the street and just looking around, seeing these random guys having fun and just felt like, without warning, smacking them. Just to see how they would react. Would they run or help their friend?

Or with my teacher, what would happen if I just smacked him one in the gob.
      Basically what distinguishes us "sane" people from the one with psychologically problems, is the fact we don't react on them, but they do.
      true that.

Ive mentioned the same things to friends and they look at me like im a psychopath haha.

but i mean i will be at like a restaurant and ill just think to myself man what if i just like flipped over someones table as soon as they got their entree and went and like drop kicked someone.

its fun to play it out in your head

Comment

Yeah

In work I used to think... I always wanted to jump on the desk and kick my female boss' teeth in just to see what happens.

Comment

this thread is hilarious because i was just thinking about the same exact thing. to be honest i thought i was the only one who experienced these moments...

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            Yeah

In work I used to think... I always wanted to jump on the desk and kick my female boss' teeth in just to see what happens.
            man i dont wanna even talk about somethings that crossed my mind about past bosses that were ****...the one i got now is cool so it doesnt pertain to him
            Originally posted by O-Town View Post
            this thread is hilarious because i was just thinking about the same exact thing. to be honest i thought i was the only one who experienced these moments...

LMFAO
            haha me too thats why i started the thread

good to know im not the only crazy person

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              Yeah

fired?

Comment

Is it Drew Brees' voice telling you to do these things ??!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  man i dont wanna even talk about somethings that crossed my mind about past bosses that were ****...the one i got now is cool so it doesnt pertain to him

haha me too thats why i started the thread

good to know im not the only crazy person
                  good to know im not the only crazy person. I often find myself in these little fantasies, and I tend to think that they are sick. I have never acted upon them, but I have wondered why I think them. What's the psychological background behind them? It's hilarious though I think

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    Is it Drew Brees' voice telling you to do these things ??!
                    Drew is a saint.

he is kind of like my conscious

i often find myself in a situation i can do good or bad and i just ask myself

What would Drew do?

Comment

Working...
                    X