Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concepcion Decisions Santiago in a Thriller!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concepcion Decisions Santiago in a Thriller!!!

Santiago came back from a hard Knock Down to almost stop Bernabe in the 10th and final round. Concepcion landed enough power shots throughout the fight to take the decision though. Good start to a Good card.

if santiago wouldve started a round earlier he wouldve stopped bernabe.

Comment

Best fight I've seen so far in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
        dont go there man. Better fighter won fair and square. That's like saying if Rogers Mtagwa would've started a round earlier he wouldve stopped juanma.

Comment

Why did Concepcion score the only knockdown of the fight?

Comment

Or got KTFO

Comment

Sucks it only lasted 10 rounds .

Comment

Seems like Bernabe tries to fight too much like Manny. I see the similarities, but Manny lets his hands and with more speed. Bernabe needs to be more active IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
                  Seems like Bernabe tries to fight too much like Manny. I see the similarities, but Manny lets his hands and with more speed. Bernabe needs to be more active IMO.
                  He gets demolished by juanma if he doesn't throw enough.. and im pinoy..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    He gets demolished by juanma if he doesn't throw enough.. and im pinoy..
                    I agree with you, but he's got good one punch power and explosiveness. I can't wait to see the fight. Bernabe's never been down. Santiago's got a good shot and I think he's got better stamina than Juanma. JML vs Concepcion will be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X