No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Rios sparring (Old photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    aww gawd...I am sorry.. your. royal...highness...I..do not understand.. . .. ...braille

But on a serious note, what are you on about? I am just reporting my finds whilst I hunt for the infamous sparring footage. Elie posted the above & personally I don't see what is so out of the ordinary about it.
    what so unordinary is you claimin this and that but does'nt have anything to back it up...

if youre going to start a rumor or make a thread about a rumor , atleast back it up...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      This is not about him defending Rios... This is him being a Donaire fan and you being a Rigo fan. He really has no room to talk about huggery. I mean who creates an alt to defend his fighter with 2 accounts? Right danceswithfire?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Oh it all makes perfect sense now, I should of figured as hes been posting like he as agenda for quite some time now, thanks for the info.

Comment

Image reversed the original pic and grabbed those off some Spanish website.
        Image Reverse THIS

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          what so unordinary is you claimin this and that but does'nt have anything to back it up...

if youre going to start a rumor or make a thread about a rumor , atleast back it up...

I am not trying to start any rumours which is why I am searching for proof. I also did say ''don't quote me on it'' but I can only assume you have zero interest anyway and are just upset I offended your idol, Donaire.

But yeah I don't want to turn this into some petty debate over Donaire v Rigo, I have another thread for that you can post in.

Comment

i dont think anyone would expect rios to outbox matthysse, he wears you down, so a six round sparring session doesn't say much, esspecially when one can be out of shape

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Image Reverse THIS

It came back with THIS

Comment

It came back with THIS

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Man I feel bad laughing at that in case it is real and she may of died or some ****.

Comment

It came back with THIS

HAHAHA! Fkin hilarious.

Hey umm so did you come back empty handed?

Comment

Working...
                    X