No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Watched By 48 Million Chinese Homes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Pacquiao is the real cash cow. Bradley and Rios made very good money fighting Pac.

Ffs Rios made 4 million
    But since when a cash cow is decided on how much the opponent earned? I always thought cash cow would be the guy who makes the most money...when Maywetaher is on Forbes No.1 every year making the most money and Manny is @ #12 or something making half of that what Floyd makes how he can be the cash cow?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Dude I'm not even a PAC fan, at all. But you floyd fans have to be the dumbest group of societal rejects I've ever encountered.
      Never said you were. Boy you're really hurting.

Comment

Watch Floyd try to fight on Chinese New Year, wearing their flag on his shorts, coming out with those big ass dragons when you see at the parades, and come in with an Chinese Themed song, "Ping Ping Ping Pong Pong Pong Ping Pong Ping" as his fans chant "TBE, TBE"

Comment

Dude I'm not even a PAC fan, at all. But you floyd fans have to be the dumbest group of societal rejects I've ever encountered.
          IDK about you bro but I'm packing up and getting the **** out of this thread, P@ctards and Flowmos are loading up and setting up shop... sh#t is about to go down any second now

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            Watch Floyd try to fight on Chinese New Year, wearing their flag on his shorts, coming out with those big ass dragons when you see at the parades, and come in with an Chinese Themed song, "Ping Ping Ping Pong Pong Pong Ping Pong Ping" as his fans chant "TBE, TBE"
            :wank: :wank: tell me more...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              IDK about you bro but I'm packing up and getting the **** out of this thread, P@ctards and Flowmos are loading up and setting up shop... sh#t is about to go down any second now

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post

Floyd '' Mayweather
                Last edited by ThePrince; 12-19-2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

China needs some boxing stars.

Zou Shiming, Ik Yang, and Zhang Junlong are a start.

Once there are Chinese Champions in multiple weight classes, the viewership could easily surpass 100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    I'm getting the **** off this site, I'm arguing in another thread with a guy who thinks roy jones moving up 34 pounds to fight a heavyweight, instead of 6'6 245 lennox lews, is the same duck move as Floyd fighting baldomir instead of margarito.

Comment

Arum adding 46 million to the real number.

"The capacity crowd at the Venetian resort in Macao were suitably impressed, but beyond that, the news garnered little attention. The actual number of people who tuned in to watch at least one minute of the fight from the mainland turned out, according to CSM Media Research, to be well below 2 million, but Arum***8217;s absurd prediction ***8211; somewhere between wild optimism and outright lying ***8211; was still the number that grabbed the most attention."

https://ytsports.wordpress.com/2014/...rting-picture/

Comment

Working...
                      X