Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the hell scored canelo trout even close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    It was close. There's no excuse for that one judge not giving trout a single round through 8. And it was hardly a schooling lol
    trout's a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      If it weren't for the kd, I would have argued about the scorecards, but Canelo did more than enough to win.
      That's right. Without the KO there could have been an argument for a close SD win for Canelo. There is absolutely no way in hell this fight was a draw, the fight want close at all.

Comment

neither guy was impressive to me ,canelo lacked stamina and trout looked as if he was timid to throw anything meanful.

which is funny both guys displayed what the other one lacked.canelo showed he has been improving though.

Comment

Trout won 5 rounds on my card and if not for the kd he would have gotten that round and a draw. Canelo had the crowd behind him and that helped make his punches look a lot better than they were. So yeah close enough. I can see 8-4 Canelo.

Comment

its Canelos first tough fight n fighting a guy the same weightclass as him n Trout was more experience than Canelo, Canelo has done better than i thought he would, Trout didnt think Canelo was that slick n good defense, Canelo sure did a lot of body movement

Comment

It was close...the KD made the difference honestly. Canelo faded late despite showing improvement.

Comment

i thought it was close...canelo showed good head movement/defense in the fight, but his stamina is lacking..and the round where he did get a KD, trout was able to rally back. it wasn't an absolute sensational performance in my eyes..and the fact that golden boy puts him top ten p4p afterwards is laughable and a complete slap to the face of guys who deserve it more.

i'd like to see him fight the winner of angulo vs lara next..but most likely he'll fight the small and past prime cotto.

Comment

Canelo wasn't busy enough. He won clearly, but it was close.

Comment

Any fighter that has some fans saying he might beat Mayweather gets lots of hate from some Floyd fans.Trout says Canelo won the fight. That should be enough for most people. If some fans think Trout won then that's what they think. Some fans think Bradley deserved his win over Pacquiao. Everybody has their own way of scoring a fight. I think Canelo can beat any fighter alive at 154 pounds and I think he will stay at 154 with no problem for years to come. Come on, Floyd, fight Canelo at 154 or hand him your WBA 154 pound superchamp belt and stay at welterweight.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is serious. Some sensational headmovement lol he used once against jabs...

Comment

Working...
                      X