Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Golovkin is the guy who is suppose to beat everyone at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same GG trolls defending their new bandwagon hero because they saw that their fighter wasn't invincible looking in their pathetic eyes.

Comment

Overhyped yes but overrated? Not sure yet until the top guys fights him, He is the most overhyped boxer at the moment though lol, You would think he was Tyson-Hagler-Ray leonard rolled in one with the sort of hype surrounding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        The same GG trolls defending their new bandwagon hero because they saw that their fighter wasn't invincible looking in their pathetic eyes.
        I would root for Martinez heavily in a fight with Golovkin. He's not a hero of mine obviously.

But he's a very solid fighter. He stands out to me in the middleweight division.

I'm more annoyed with all the nonsense talking about "exposed" when he dominated the entire fight and never was in any trouble.

Comment

Landing at will with 25% throws-lands ratio, lol!

We only know that he would handle Floyd in one round

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Vasile Surcica
            David Toribio
            Richard Williams
            Frank Oppong

Didnt look spectacular against Cintron either
            while he was a champ at 160

Comment

Golovkin is no pirog after all

Comment

look at all these excuses..and how people try to take personal shots at you for speaking the truth

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Martinez would destroy this guy easily,he is a decent fighter but damn is he overrated on here.He has 0 head movement and if he packs so much power why wasnt he flooring this 154 pound fighter who isnt even top 10 at 154 with all the flush shots he landed?who started all this damn hype and why??
                  Either Rosario is a hidden gem or GGG isn't as dominant as everyone thought. Rosario coming up from 154 gave GGG a really fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    while he was a champ at 160
                    So now we're making the window smaller and smaller huh

He only fought 1 fighter from 154 and destroyed him, which is what Golovkin did to Rosado. He did to rosado what Sergio did to Dzinziruk minus the KDs and in 2 rounds less

Golovkin >>>> Sergio based on those facts

Comment

Not even talking about Larry, who's insane, but how are people criticizing Golovkin for that fight last night? He was very good. Some of the things people are saying makes me wonder if they actually saw the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X