Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mayweather fighting Guerrero over Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    Why is Mayweather fighting Guerrero over Canelo?

because he's a big hairy vagina

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Log off kid

Comment

Originally posted by Automaton View Post
        Are you insinuating that Mayweather is ducking Canelo in May only to fight him in September? Also let me ask you this: Who has Canelo been in the ring with or defeated that leads you to believe that he has a chance to defeat Floyd Mayweather? This kid is 22 years old and hasn't been in the ring with any elite competition.

Do you believe that Canelo's career has been more proven than Roberts?
        No I'm actually saying the opposite if you follow the thread ... Hugh grant said something like " guererro has a chance to beat Floyd , but its a cherry pick " and then I said how is it a cherry pick if you could see him beating Floyd etc..

Comment

Because Floyd gone done ****ed up this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Log off kid

[/IMG]
            Yes I am aware that Mayweather is ranked @154 but only because he moved up from 147 to fight the #1 Ranked guy @154lbs. By DEFAULT he is ranked #1. Mayweather has not campaigned at JMW, and his last fight at JMW was in 2006. Why are you deflecting the conversation?

I just asked you why hasn't Canelo fought a strong JMW? He hasnt faced a top JMW yet you are criticizing Mayweather who is really a WW for not fighting JMW? Why hasn't Canelo moved up to fight Martinez? You sound ridiculous, everyone knows that Mayweather shouldn't be fighting @154lbs because he is not at his best or as effective as he is at the lower weight class.

Although I believe Mayweather would easily box circles around Canelo, that doesn't take away from the fact that he is not at his best at that weight. This double standard is crazy, take Sergio Martinez for example: Nobody is complaining about him moving up in weight to challenge Andre Ward, they consider Mayweather not moving up 2 weight classes to challenge him as "ducking". The logic of most of you so called fans is amazing.
            Last edited by Automaton; 01-11-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              No I'm actually saying the opposite if you follow the thread ... Hugh grant said something like " guererro has a chance to beat Floyd , but its a cherry pick " and then I said how is it a cherry pick if you could see him beating Floyd etc..
              I wasn't sure which is why I asked. I see what you were saying now.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                2 fights at that weight over the span of 6 years? Ummm yep he's a legit JMW.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                    [I[/IMG]

I never stated that he wasn't a "champion" at 154lbs, but are you going to say that Mayweather is a legit JMW? Then I would ask which weight do you believe is Floyd Mayweathers most effective weight? 154 or 147?

Can you answer these questions honestly?

Comment

u dudes are getting silly if floyd fights canelo in september then what was all this b**ching about?

im gonna have fun bumping all these threads then watchin you fools desperately defends these ducking accusation because we all know canelo will be out of his prime come september.

Since pacman is now flatman you dudes are reaching hard ass hell lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X