No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    not only cant i see the Knicks making it to the finals, but winning it?
    Get those eyes checked homie. You will be seein plenty of Orange, Blue, and obnoxious NY fans in these playoffs.

Comment

Memphis will be the dark horse in the west they will beat the clippers in 5 and they got the Spurs numbered... it will be Memphis vs OKC or hopefully Lakers....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Get those eyes checked homie. You will be seein plenty of Orange, Blue, and obnoxious NY fans in these playoffs.

dont get me wrong, i'd LOVE to see the Knicks KO the Heat in the 1st round...but that's a long, tough road to the finals

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
          Memphis will be the dark horse in the west they will beat the clippers in 5 and they got the Spurs numbered... it will be Memphis vs OKC or hopefully Lakers....

that 2nd round matchup of Lakers vs OKC is the reason why Artest only got 7 games

Stern just could NOT pass up the ratings for that

the big bad lakers with that ballhog kobe, the immature bynum and the thug Artest making his return against those good ole boys from Oklahoma?

they're gonna milk the **** out of that storyline

Comment

dont get me wrong, i'd LOVE to see the Knicks KO the Heat in the 1st round...but that's a long, tough road to the finals
            The way the Knicks have been playing recently, they would have been atleast in the top three in the East, possibly even first.

They are a whole new team now under Mike Woodson. If I were Miami, I would be nervous.

Whoever wins in the first round between the Heat and Knicks will win the East. Not a lot of doubt about that. I think they will also have an advantage over any of the Western teams. I think the Lakers might pull out the West too.

Could be two upsets, Knicks - Lakers.
            Last edited by Hous; 04-26-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

that 2nd round matchup of Lakers vs OKC is the reason why Artest only got 7 games

Stern just could NOT pass up the ratings for that

the big bad lakers with that ballhog kobe, the immature bynum and the thug Artest making his return against those good ole boys from Oklahoma?

they're gonna milk the **** out of that storyline
              I really thought that MWP will get suspended at least 10 games but yeah right they need him in the second round and pretty sure it will be a brutal series... reason why I got a feeling that Memphis will take the west this season.

Comment

Well it's pretty much a confirmed 100% done deal. Miami will be facing the Knicks on Saturday. Probably on ABC. Huge match up.

I see the Knicks pulling off the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  Well it's pretty much a confirmed 100% done deal. Miami will be facing the Knicks on Saturday. Probably on ABC. Huge match up.

I see the Knicks pulling off the upset.
                  I........am slightly suprised.

Comment

basketball overload this weekend...so stoked

from morning to night, nothing but playoff basketball

then finish it off on Sunday with Game Of Thrones

life is good
                    Nuggets hottest team in the league. Watch out

Comment

i got a funny feeling memphis takes the west.

Comment

Working...
                      X