Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: 'Pacquiao-Marquez PPV Buy Rate Will Be Blow To Floyd's Ego'

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Kim1116b11.htm

Also, Per Kevin Iole:
    All indications are that the Pacquiao-Marquez pay-per-view results are going to be very high. Don’t be shocked if the final number soars past 1.5 million. If it does, it would be the largest Pacquiao fight ever and the second-largest non-heavyweight pay-per-view of all-time, trailing only the 2007 De La Hoya-Mayweather bout. That match did 2.45 million.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_yl...yweather111511

The Cold War continues. 'Money' Pacquiao just might have the most buys all time when he retires. Crazy that a foreigner who speak sparse English could accomplish that.

I predicted 1.7 and little reed laughed. I am sure I will have the last laugh nyahahaha lol. And poor floyd lol. Manny is the real PPV king now and king of boxing bahaha.

Comment

Manny whooping his ass and taking his "0" would be a bigger, better and more meaningful blow to Floyd's ego.....but I guess Arum aint thinking like that.....they've turned a argument with fists into a argument with numbers...smh....like who REALLY cares about the PPV sales?!?

Comment

Let me get this straight. Pacquiao will beat Mayweather for the first or second time in PPV numbers and he'll suddenly become P4P king?

You people crack me up. How much has he generated over the past decade? How much has Mayweather generated? A 50/50 split is cool jusg to make the fight happen and give the boxing world what it wants and needs, but lets not get carried away.

Arum wants to hurt Mayweathers ego with PPV's but not match his fighter up with Mayweather either. Start the talks, Arum. May 5, Mayweather-Pacquiao!

Comment

I'm all for supporting blowing Floyd's ego but this is terrible, now Arum has another reason for wanting the rematch and knows he can still make just as much without fighting Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Manny whooping his ass and taking his "0" would be a bigger, better and more meaningful blow to Floyd's ego.....but I guess Arum aint thinking like that.....they've turned a argument with fists into a argument with numbers...smh....like who REALLY cares about the PPV sales?!?
            Sadly *******s and *****s.
            They fail to realize they aint getting paid **** either way lol.

Comment

Arum needs a gag order placed on him until he makes the fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Let me get this straight. Pacquiao will beat Mayweather for the first or second time in PPV numbers and he'll suddenly become P4P king?

You people crack me up. How much has he generated over the past decade? How much has Mayweather generated? A 50/50 split is cool jusg to make the fight happen and give the boxing world what it wants and needs, but lets not get carried away.

Arum wants to hurt Mayweathers ego with PPV's but not match his fighter up with Mayweather either. Start the talks, Arum. May 5, Mayweather-Pacquiao!
                Don't have the #s in front of me, but if Pacquiao-Marquez did a minimum 1.5 mil, then he's generated about 10 mil PPV buys to Floyd's 8 mil in their careers.

like who REALLY cares about the PPV sales?!?
                Gina Ros for one. And apparently all the people who post in his thread after every Manny or Floyd PPV.

Exhibit A
                Last edited by ThePrince; 11-16-2011, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  Don't have the #s in front of me, but if Pacquiao-Marquez did a minimum 1.5 mil, then he's generated about 10 mil PPV buys to Floyd's 8 mil in their careers.
                  Now, how many times have they faught in a decade?

If Pacquiao has faught more than twice then leave the number game out of it. Both would do 1.1-1.3 million average every fight, right? So one more fight gor Floyd almost generates 10 million. So he has earned alot more over the past decade with less fights.

Comment

Just went I thought Arum hit his lowest point, he went even LOWER

Trying to justify and lie just to get a rematch and avoid Floyd. I really always blamed him but Pac deserves some of this too. He know what needs to happen. He tries to sit there and act clueless to things

Comment

Working...
                    X