Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Son/Daughter sits you down...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its my son i wont talk to him much let him chill with his mom.if its my daughter i dont care

Comment

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
      Sabotage is some of their best work imo. Symptom of the Universe and Hole in the Sky especially are just ****ing incredible, absolutely flawless.
      does it still have memorable heavy guitar riffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Philippexico View Post
        does it still have memorable heavy guitar riffs?
        Oh **** YEAH!!! The Symptom of the Universe riff is unofficially the first ever thrash metal riff. Hole in the Sky, another classic metal riff. Toni Iommi is legendary.

Comment

Oh **** YEAH!!! The Symptom of the Universe riff is unofficially the first ever thrash metal riff. Hole in the Sky, another classic metal riff. Toni Iommi is legendary.
          damn. i will listen to it soon... how about their 7th album?
          what do you think of black sabbath with dio as vocalist?

Comment

damn. i will listen to it soon... how about their 7th album?
            what do you think of black sabbath with dio as vocalist?
            You got me in the mood for Sabbath, just had to blast symptom of the universe. What a ****ing track!

Their 7th is seen as the beginning of the slippery slope, but I still think it's a good album, out of 10, I''d give it a 6. But then they came back with Never Say Die (Ozzy's last album), which I absolutely LOVE, especially the opening track, it's got another thunderous riff, and the song Juniors Eyes is fantastic too.

As a vocalist, Dio is clearly superior to Ozzy, but with Sabbath I much prefer Ozzy. However the Heaven & Hell and Mob Rules albums with Dio are classic metal albums. After that...meh. Give or take a few tracks, that was really the end of Sabbath.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
              I hope you don't ever have kids. No offense.
              I second that.

There is nothing that my own flesh and blood could do to turn me against them. Family is family, and that is that.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                if its my son i wont talk to him much let him chill with his mom.if its my daughter i dont care
                LOL. Top 5 on the most ridiculous posts I've read on here.

Comment

You got me in the mood for Sabbath, just had to blast symptom of the universe. What a ****ing track!

Their 7th is seen as the beginning of the slippery slope, but I still think it's a good album, out of 10, I''d give it a 6. But then they came back with Never Say Die (Ozzy's last album), which I absolutely LOVE, especially the opening track, it's got another thunderous riff, and the song Juniors Eyes is fantastic too.

As a vocalist, Dio is clearly superior to Ozzy, but with Sabbath I much prefer Ozzy. However the Heaven & Hell and Mob Rules albums with Dio are classic metal albums. After that...meh. Give or take a few tracks, that was really the end of Sabbath.
                  you pretty much listened to a lot of black sabbath album eh? i dont think i will listen to black sabbath with dio.
                  i prefer ozzy's voice over dio's voice because i think no one sounds like ozzy.

Comment

you pretty much listened to a lot of black sabbath album eh? i dont think i will listen to black sabbath with dio.
                    i prefer ozzy's voice over dio's voice because i think no one sounds like ozzy.
                    Sabbath are untouchable. I would check out Mob Rules and Heaven & Hell albums if I were you. They are classics, even without Ozzy.

Comment

Working...
                    X