No announcement yet.

[OH Golly!] The Official: Wlad/Fury .gif Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Youve got to be kidding me. I havent seen it yet and was going to try to watch a link before I saw the news but it was on Yahoo's front page.

They said Wlad looked slow and had low output.

Im shocked, how the **** does wlad not KO this guy when his chin is so weak as to be dropped by a cruiserweight.

Jesus christ
    Because Fury actually boxed and moved which prevented Wlad from his typical clinch and apply his weight pushing his opponent down and wearing them down. Wlad is an awful boxer and has no game plan when he can't clinch his way to victory. Simple movement from Fury completely neutralized Wlad's offense (couldn't get his jab going at all and was too scared to take a risk by actually pressing any type of action). It was pretty shocking to see Fury nearly pitch a shutout. Wlad only won 2 maybe 3 rounds and they weren't convincing wins either.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 11-28-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Youve got to be kidding me. I havent seen it yet and was going to try to watch a link before I saw the news but it was on Yahoo's front page.

They said Wlad looked slow and had low output.

Im shocked, how the **** does wlad not KO this guy when his chin is so weak as to be dropped by a cruiserweight.

Jesus christ
      His chin isn't weak. He has been down but got straight back up. It's like saying Ali had no chin because he'd been down. Cunningham just hit Fury with a perfectly placed shot that sent him backwards and down, it happens, but he got back up and got on with it.

He did take one or two flush right hands from Wlad tonight and waved him back on.

This Fury and his poor chin is a total myth.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        There were actually gifs of punches from this fight???

yes, how dare you sir!
        there were 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          Klitschko only landed 52 punches in 12 rounds?

That has to be his worst performance of all time.
          Man i dont even see how he landed that many honestly

Comment

Fury was like a 7ft Floyd in there.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              cunningham knows how to box and setup punches. wlad has no idea how to do that and is predictable. he's used to throwing punches and being too far away to be hit in return. he was never a p4p figther. it was a joke. look at his skills. jab and grab constantly=one of the best fighters? hmmm no
              Exactly. Fury took away Wlads ability to clinch so what did that leave him with? Absolutely nothing! Finally someone Wlads own size who actually can box and move around a little and this is the result. Wlad looked so lost and confused by Furys movement, and it's Tyson Fury we're talking about here not Muhammad Ali!! It'd be one thing if Wlad got KOd by a shot he didn't see coming, we'd say well Wlad never really had the best chin so it's not THAT surprising, but to get out boxed, out classed really, over 12 rounds by Fury? That's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Man i dont even see how he landed that many honestly
                no way is that correct, he didn't land a single punch till like round 8..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  cunningham knows how to box and setup punches. wlad has no idea how to do that and is predictable. he's used to throwing punches and being too far away to be hit in return. he was never a p4p figther. it was a joke. look at his skills. jab and grab constantly=one of the best fighters? hmmm no
                  This ^^

Cunningham is a highly underrated fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
                    This^^ it just cements what people couldn't see all these years

The heavyweight division is pathetic right now,Foreman Ali and Tyson would have destroyed Wlad

He cant fight on the inside

Same overused game plans into every fight and look even when it doesn't work and he faces adversity he can't come up with other ideas,like going for broke

Wlad would never last with the names I just mentioned,and nor would Fury

Wheres Weltz?Elroy1 and Red Cyclone at???

where you @ suckas
                    I don't know about that. About the past great beating Wlad. They were tiny compared to him. Fury is big, he has 3 inches on Wlad, and he weighs a lot. The past Heavies weighed in the low 200s and were like NBA point guard/shooting guard height at best. Not saying that's all that matters. But with Wlad's jab and tendency to fight far away from his oponent, and tie up when they are close, that's something a taller, bigger fighter can stop Wald from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I don't know about that. About the past great beating Wlad. They were tiny compared to him. Fury is big, he has 3 inches on Wlad, and he weighs a lot. The past Heavies weighed in the low 200s and were like NBA point guard/shooting guard height at best. Not saying that's all that matters. But with Wlad's jab and tendency to fight far away from his oponent, and tie up when they are close, that's something a taller, bigger fighter can stop Wald from doing.
                      200lb Joe Louis would have taken Wlads head clean off. No doubt in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X