No announcement yet.

Mayweather...sad how people took to the other side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
    It's not over but the pressure will be on next fight. If she loses twice in a row, then its over.
    Oh very true. She's got to come back and make a statement that she's back and she's learned from the loss. I recommend she take her time.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Floyd didn't write this, too many syllables.

not a single 'like i said before'

or 'at the end of the day'

that statement is not legit

Comment

I guess Larry is going to make a Floyd thread every day now SMH

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
          Very classy...he took the high road like I expected him to...how grown men do...kill em with kindness like my Dad always said...still doesn't take away from this classy move by mayweather...it hurt to see that happen to Ronda...I hope she bounces back and yes she can still get it...
          lol'd

Comment

And now he is even offering to help Ronda

Comment

One thing I learned is internet boxing is a sad pathetic place, real life boxing in the gym among friends doesn't even resemble what goes on in these forums.

I guess you in time you learn who to take serious in these forums and who not.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                Its a life, sad maybe, but you will never know.

Do you really believe Floyd is sincere in this?

Serious question, I'm not even a Floyd hater - I just can spot PR bull**** from miles away.

Can't you?
                Trust me, no matter what he said, you wouldn't think he's sincere. Damned if he does, damned if he don't. If it was me (or most people), I would have trashed her. It would have been easy to and she would have it coming. Whether Floyd was sincere or not, he could have straight trashed her easily, and would get no complaint from me (and judging from what I've read, from a lot of people as well). So you can't look at it any other way than positive.

And I actually do believe Floyd is sincere. Mainly because he can relate to her. He never attacked her before her loss unless you call "get your money up" an attack. And he only acts like prick when he's promoting a fight or if someone comes at him first. He's always shown respect after the fight. That's more than I can say for Ronda. If you want to look for the real villain here, its Ronda.

Comment

The sad part is the former world boxing champion actually says anything at all about a girls fight in the mma! He isn't talking about her and her defeat he's talking about how he feels about it!
                  Mayweather will be introuble internally because he is not about Floyd he';s about how people react to him. Thats not a good future for him if he can't make the transition into society without "needing" the publics eyes on him.

I hope he can get behind some childrens causes by assisting financially or
                  partnering with a group thats proven to be valid and trusted.
                  Hoping for the best from him, for children and him!
                  Ray

Comment

Working...
                  X