No announcement yet.

Will Broner sign to Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Broner sign to Top Rank

When Broner contract is up with Goldenboy i think there`s a very good chance that Broner signs to Top rank to make a fight with Pac***** and Brandon Rios.There aren't that many big names on Goldenboy`s roster.The only big name fighter Goldenboy has right now is Canelo but i don`t see Broner moving up real fast to junior middleweight.We don`t know Khan`s future and we don`t know how Danny Garcia is gonna turn out cause Judah and Mathysse are very dangerous and Broner does`nt want to fight Danny Garcia anyways cause they are friends.And Robert Guerrero is likely to fight Floyd and get his ass handed to him.What do you guys think?Do you think Broner signs with Top rank to make some big fights or he stays with GoldenBoy?

Weren't you the same guy that said Floyd will move to 160 and fight Martinez and Daniel Geale?

Comment

it would make more sense

getting a fight with bradley, pac and rios would be a great career move

golden boy have not offered much to him recently imo

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Weren't you the same guy that said Floyd will move to 160 and fight Martinez and Daniel Geale?
        I did`nt say he would fight Daniel Geal i said he should fight Daniel Geal next.As far as Martinez,I said if Floyd fights and beat him, you people gonna say he was old.And i believe if the moneys right Floyd would go to 160 to fight Martinez but would come in very light.

Comment

I think he'll definately stay with Golden Boy, even if only due to Arums posturing over holding fights in Asia because of taxes.

Comment

Al Haymon

/Thread

Comment

No chance golden boy will allow that to happen

Comment

Mayweather is promoted by Golden Boy so the copycat with no originality will stay with Golden Boy. That gives him an excuse to avoid Matthysse.

Comment

Golden Boy has the best names at 140 and 147 on near lockdown. Broner would be stupid to go to Top Rank.

Comment

He must be ******ed to even think about going to Top rank, Pac is near retirement, Bradley is nearly out of Top rank and Rios would never be pit against Broner while Arum is alive.. So why go to Arum?

Comment

Working...
                    X