Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Returns, Batters Franklin Gonzalez in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Returns, Batters Franklin Gonzalez in Three

At the Oceana Hall in Brooklyn, New York, former WBA welterweight champion Luis Collazo (31-4, 16KOs) returned for the first time since June of 2009, and stopped Franklin Gonazalez (13-9, 10KOs) in the third round of their junior middleweight contest. Collazo has been away for nearly two years, but now the tough New Yorker is back and looking to win gold in the lucrative junior middleweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]

salita is a joke but collazo can make some noise in the division

Comment

Got sum good names in the jmw division.Cotto,williams,canelo,cintron,angulo
      collazo,wolak,rhodes,dzinrik,vanes,williams.Damn good division.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        At the Oceana Hall in Brooklyn, New York, former WBA welterweight champion Luis Collazo (31-4, 16KOs) returned for the first time since June of 2009, and stopped Franklin Gonazalez (13-9, 10KOs) in the third round of their junior middleweight contest. Collazo has been away for nearly two years, but now the tough New Yorker is back and looking to win gold in the lucrative junior middleweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Good to hear Collazo is fighting again, he will be eager to get back in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Got sum good names in the jmw division.Cotto,williams,canelo,cintron,angulo
          collazo,wolak,rhodes,dzinrik,vanes,williams.Damn good division.
          Absolutely, if only they would fight each other more often.

Comment

COLLAZO IS BACK.The jmw has some serious talent as one chance hopefully Luis can fight his way to a world title by the years end or the start of 2012

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              COLLAZO IS BACK.The jmw has some serious talent as one chance hopefully Luis can fight his way to a world title by the years end or the start of 2012
              I'm happy to see Collazo is back in the ring. He def can make noise at 154.

Comment

Anyone see the fight that can tell us if he looked the same as before? If he did, he can do decent.

Comment

Good stuff. I wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    I'm happy to see Collazo is back in the ring. He def can make noise at 154.
                    Ya man hes a danger to anyone very good all rounder with a great will to win.Think i seen somewhere hes going to work his way back down to 147

Comment

Working...
                    X